Gilded
Reaction score
is eating a ham and cheese roll

is at work

is at lunch

is at home now

is eating dinner

about to watch a movie

sorry I thought this was a thread appreciating people who write stupid facebook statuses?

The-Game

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was at Broadway shopping centre about an hour ago, and saw a guy who liked very much like Dennis Ferguson - to the extent that if I had had my niece and nephews with me, I would have steered them in the opposite direction.

The thought it was him still gives me the creeps - I don't care if I am 30 years too old for him :( :(
They should shoot that ****, my nextdoor neighbour use to be a police officer and when he was first arrested many years ago, whilst he was being held wherever it was, he had to go in and give him something and he said even today what that ferguson said to him still haunts him, he said ' I won't ever tell you what he said to me, but he was implying the same thing he was arrested for and had this sickening grin on his face'. Infuriates me that some poeple actually come to defence of the **** and say leave him alone. the **** should leave children alone.

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
annoyed, some **** stole my wallet & phone. Spent all day getting replacements

The-Game

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
^ simular happened today to me, cept i caught the little mongrel. So abbraisive these days I was sitting on the lounge and something happened to catch my eye, looked and this little pr!ck took off and had my fone and wallet, cept he didn't jump the fence quick enough, first time I had self control and didn't whup his as5 I just took my stuff bellowed some chosen words and said I'd slit the c*nts throat if he comes back and walked inside and called the cops.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
bloated after lunch

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Just got back from a 3 week holiday put on some unwanted fat. Yuck! back to training today!

MrDogzOfWar

Dogz At War!
Reaction score
This a Very old Thread!! lol can't believe someone even found this thread since 2008..

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Quit smoking yesterday and hopefully i can keep going with it

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Quit smoking yesterday and hopefully i can keep going with it
Get a money box and put $20 in it every time you would have bought a new pack. Really puts into perspective how much cash you were burning.

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Get a money box and put $20 in it every time you would have bought a new pack. Really puts into perspective how much cash you were burning.
Yeah people are telling me to do that, will give it a go

luke

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
feeling like a gb vs Spartan forum war and missing the multicultural lounge

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Fk thats a good idea but I buy cartons at a time, guess that would really build the bank, good idea.

Yeah people are telling me to do that, will give it a go
I keep saying I'm going to stop after finish my last pack :( but end up buying another ffs I even bought one of those e-cigg with nicotine in them *shit makes me cough more*

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Fk thats a good idea but I buy cartons at a time, guess that would really build the bank, good idea.

I keep saying I'm going to stop after finish my last pack :( but end up buying another ffs I even bought one of those e-cigg with nicotine in them *shit makes me cough more*
Did the e-cigg help at all, I've heard some people have quit with them.

Have you tried other nicotine replacement methods or seeing a doctor bro? The effects of smoking on ones health especially the forms of cancers are things that should help scare you from doing it.

I hope you can quit asap and be strong about it, best of luck bro!

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Did the e-cigg help at all, I've heard some people have quit with them.

Have you tried other nicotine replacement methods or seeing a doctor bro? The effects of smoking on ones health especially the forms of cancers are things that should help scare you from doing it.

I hope you can quit asap and be strong about it, best of luck bro!
Na, honestly it did I stopped for about 4 days, then light up a real one.

Haven't tried the docs, patches etc. I believe if you want to quite you'd do it all in the mind, mind over matter!

Deep inside I don't but i know i should

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Haven't tried the docs, patches etc. I believe if you want to quite you'd do it all in the mind, mind over matter!

Yeah there's that mental barrier the addiction creates you have to jump over, I think that if you can get your body in peak physical condition and want to keep it like that it should help you decide what's easier to choose plus having a fit body should be be beneficial for you minds strength.

Seeing the doctor won't hurt either man, just keep trying every "failed" (short) attempt helps you build that foundation to really build bigger and longer attempts.

I wish you the best of luck bro!

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Im having a ciggy now with a beer. They go together.

Never really tried to quit but maybe I should. Hopefully one day I will want to quit but that is the problem. I still enjoy it!

Im still a bonehead at the end of the day!

Status
Not open for further replies.