Status
Not open for further replies.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Did you end up getting the psyllium husk? haha
No! But it's funny that you asked. Cause yesterday I went to the shop where I get my protein and various vitamins, and I actually had a look at the psyllium husk/hull/seeds/whatever other form they come in.

The labels all read that they were recommended for people with constipation of experiencing hemeroids (spelling?). So I though that I didn't really need anything that extreme. I'll just still to my medimucal :grinning:

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just had my third meal of the day. Feeling great.

mikey_mtp

Kennel Established
Reaction score
feeling relaxed and quite content with life...well, not yet. I just need a job, then i'll be content with loyf.

kinda geed for stereosonic, even though that's aaaages away.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
feeling relaxed and quite content with life...well, not yet. I just need a job, then i'll be content with loyf.

kinda geed for stereosonic, even though that's aaaages away.
Mikey. You still owe me a Berry Crush.

You can give it to me at Stereo.... put some vodka in it while you're at it.

mikey_mtp

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Mikey. You still owe me a Berry Crush.

You can give it to me at Stereo.... put some vodka in it while you're at it.
oh that's right. Vodka's lame, mind if i put in absinthe instead?

mikey_mtp

Kennel Established
Reaction score
oi stacie, where do you work? im always reading you complaining about your work lol

~stacie

Michael Ennis ♥
Reaction score
I'm getting sick of the pimps I get on the day shift. That's why I always complain.

mikey_mtp

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I'm getting sick of the pimps I get on the day shift. That's why I always complain.
Beamish street is becoming too rough? it's otayy, staysea. There's always easyway, hey yeah! why don't you get a job at easyway at campsie station? my mum loves that easyway lol.

~stacie

Michael Ennis ♥
Reaction score
hahahah -_____-
yeah, no more boost at wynyard. the store was becoming too expensive to maintain, so the owners shut it dowwwwwn.
Oh fair enoughh. That sucks. Oh well! :P

Beamish street is becoming too rough? it's otayy, staysea. There's always easyway, hey yeah! why don't you get a job at easyway at campsie station? my mum loves that easyway lol.
HAHAHA NO. I don't speak the Asian they need me to speak anyway. Plus I think my English is too flawless for them :p

mikey_mtp

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Oh fair enoughh. That sucks. Oh well! :P

HAHAHA NO. I don't speak the Asian they need me to speak anyway. Plus I think my English is too flawless for them :p
hahhaha, just say random swear words in korean/jap/viet/canto/mandarin and you'll get away with :p

Status
Not open for further replies.