Soccer The Gunners Super Thread

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
In absence of that in the short term you guys just need to fuck Havertz off completely and bench Jesus and play a front 3 of Martinelli, Odegaard and Saka with one of them as a false 9.. I think you'd score more goals that way and get in behind teams way easier.
well jesus is injured again......

I'd honestly go with trossard in the striker position that way Martinelli and trossard can link up and roam around the middle.

havertz is ok in being an aerial threat and winning duels when we decide to play the long ball considering we have no one else to do that atm.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score

I'd honestly go with trossard in the striker position that way Martinelli and trossard can link up and roam around the middle.

havertz is ok in being an aerial threat and winning duels when we decide to play the long ball considering we have no one else to do that atm.
Have u considered making an offer to ManU for Antony? :innocent:

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

I just think any lineup with Havertz there at all makes you so much more predictable and less threatening. They're better off doing what City did before we got Haaland or what you were doing last year before you got Havertz and when Jesus was out. Arteta has fucked things up massively this season.and refuses to change the main issue which is Havertz.

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
comfortable 5 nil win but gee palace are awful wouldn't surprise me if both eze and olise both leave the club at the end of the season

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
comfortable 5 nil win but gee palace are awful wouldn't surprise me if both eze and olise both leave the club at the end of the season
Still can't believe City threw away a 2-0 lead at home to them. They're horrible..

Donkey Slayer

Banned
Reaction score
The only thing that would surprise me is if you got someone to sponsor your grass. S'pose thats got to be better than selling it.
Broke ***** can't even afford Bellingham. Wouldn't even be able to afford 1 of my players, hahahahaha come and wish for one broke *****

Make some more shit cakes for your fans and stick your donkey logo on. Go and support the club they need your help.
Screenshot_20240203_102620_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20240202_003432_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20240130_165025_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20240130_162025_Gallery.jpg

Donkey Slayer

Banned
Reaction score
Where is Arsenal ? Finished club. No wonder they like to talk a lot shit. We also shit all over Liverpool fans. Look how tiny you are to us. We would stomp on your weak bunch.
Screenshot_20240203_105021_Chrome.jpg