Soccer The Gunners Super Thread

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
@ASSASSIN Apparently you guys are real close to signing Raphina. Great signing if you guys get it done.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Supposedly you guys are signing Gabriel Jesus from City for 45m or so.. That's pretty decent value for a productive striker. He was under utilised at City.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Supposedly you guys are signing Gabriel Jesus from City for 45m or so.. That's pretty decent value for a productive striker. He was under utilised at City.
Pep didn't want to use him because of his shit xG lol

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Pep didn't want to use him because of his shit xG lol
Haha. I think we'll miss him at stages during the season and in the CL as the backup striker.. He's a good finisher and regularly makes an impact when he plays. Decent value for Arsenal compared to what other players cost.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Haha. I think we'll miss him at stages during the season and in the CL as the backup striker.. He's a good finisher and regularly makes an impact when he plays. Decent value for Arsenal compared to what other players cost.
I'm sure you'll manage

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
He ain't a good finisher, he ain't a shit one either. I like him as a player though as he has a good work rate.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What a signing Jesus has been for the Gunners. I knew he'd make a big impact. I'm happy he's finally a regular starter. He was always good at City but had to settle for a bench role for so many seasons.

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
early days i still think we're at least 2 or 3 signings away from finishing either 2nd or 3rd this season