Soccer The Gunners Super Thread

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Have to give it to them in all honesty. Stuck with Arteta and have built on it.

Still a long way off the big clubs, but will really challenge United and Spurs and West Ham for top 4. Big thing is their youth. They just need to keep them together and add a few top players and they really could do well imo.

Ramsdale. He's doing well but at the same time people are praising him a little too much. All the saves he made against Liverpool were all regulation imo, and he should've done more with some of the goals. Still has some way to go, but he's doing well.
Damn. How wrong could I have been? Not the first time nor the last either but Arsenal were pretty bad then. Defence was all over the shop.

Fair play to United though. They pressed a lot more and deserved the win.

What a drop off in talent though it is when you come down to 4th. Light years away from the big 3.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Arsenal should’ve got a penalty when it was 1-1.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Wow. How wrong I've got that with Arsenal. I was calling them out as being great earlier on in the season, they're fucking trash.

Arteta out. Viera in?

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Arsenal are soft and have been so since they let Vieira the player leave... need a top class, hard a*+# manager

chemdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Wow. How wrong I've got that with Arsenal. I was calling them out as being great earlier on in the season, they're fucking trash.

Arteta out. Viera in?
two games in a row now we've scored the 1st goal and tried defending it which you can't do in the epl

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
two games in a row now we've scored the 1st goal and tried defending it which you can't do in the epl
You should've been playing against 10 men mate. Not an excuse. You were shit to lose that game. But how Godfrey didn't get sent is beyond me.

chemdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You should've been playing against 10 men mate. Not an excuse. You were shit to lose that game. But how Godfrey didn't get sent is beyond me.
and we should of had a penalty in the United game as well with mcguire grabbing tomiasyu in the box

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
one of Richarlison's goals disallowed by VAR for offside was rubbish though, too... a distorted image of his boot in mid air and supposedly his big toe was in front... ridiculous

chemdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
one of Richarlison's goals disallowed by VAR for offside was rubbish though, too... a distorted image of his boot in mid air and supposedly his big toe was in front... ridiculous
wasn't a lot in it though was very close to being onside

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Did we break Arsenal?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I have been down on the Gunners lately 'cause they've been pretty shit. That said, top 4, currently leading Man City 1-0

It's unlikely anyone will catch Man City this season but, it's good to see Arsenal finally putting up a real fight.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Fucking useless *****