The fun fact thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emdog85

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why did you say that ive spent the last half hour trying to bend my slug over and root my pussy.
Im to tight though so ill buy a shoe horn later on to help the cause
Haha how'd you go? You get it in? Wonder how many dudes checked their sack today

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
When you kick Nazi's in da head blood spurts out

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Technically/factually speaking you’re incorrect.
To the untrained eye yes we start off as females. But all it is, is that the dick and balls don’t grow till later on so in the absence of them it looks like the baby is a girl.
You're talking about post birth. I'm taking about pre-birth. During the development stage all people are female until the Y chromosome kicks in.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You're talking about post birth. I'm taking about pre-birth. During the development stage all people are female until the Y chromosome kicks in.
No I’m talking pre birth. Physically to the untrained eye it looks female. But it’s still a male. This is just progressive (non factual) science getting some attention to try and make it more acceptable for people to change genders.

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
No I’m talking pre birth. Physically to the untrained eye it looks female. But it’s still a male. This is just progressive (non factual) science getting some attention to try and make it more acceptable for people to change genders.
No that is wrong, all human embryos start out female and the same with a lot of other mammals.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
You once held a world record when you were born for being the "Youngest Person on The Planet."

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
It’s not based on looks. When a foetus starts out it only has an X chromosome as influence. This leads to development of some feminine traits. Then the Second chromosome comes in being either X (Estrogen develops, continued female development) or Y (testosterone develops, male development)

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Copper wire was invented after 2 Jews were fighting over a penny

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score