The Fitness Thread

M

mongoose

Nup. just the spartan and .. actually 'atkins' rings a bell... isn't it just different names for the same sh!t?
no carb/low carb. The 'goose agrees with limiting carbs a little if you wanna drop a few kgs, but its more about a good size deficit and adequate protein for me, rather than carbs.

The BEAR

ROAR talent
Reaction score
no carb/low carb. The 'goose agrees with limiting carbs a little if you wanna drop a few kgs, but its more about a good size deficit and adequate protein for me, rather than carbs.
can't imagine a diet with zero carbs unless we're dealing with an insane level of obesity...

bear needs his carbs. where else will he get the energy to lifts dem weights??

MeskBrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

The BEAR

ROAR talent
Reaction score
G

Gladiator.

Yeah buddy back training, copped the green light to start weights again from the Dr. Lost about 2kg's now. I'm loving my diet, the guys at work are all health freaks/ gym junkies so its easy to get a meal thats good.

G

Gladiator.

Today's lunch, grilled my own chicken breast fillet marinated with garlic, balsamic vinegar, soy sauce, mustard and some pepper and a dab of olive oil. Some garden salad on the side to compliment it.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I love reading back through this thread and seeing my progress. I have come such a long way. And SO MUCH great advice from people here.

My only regret is not listening to people here and starting weight training earlier.

For anyone interested, I got all the way down to 83kg. But im hovering around 85kg now after putting on some muscle mass.

Overall im happy with my shape, just gotta get rid of the rest of the fat.

Cant wait to hook in after ramadan

G

Gladiator.

I love reading back through this thread and seeing my progress. I have come such a long way. And SO MUCH great advice from people here.

My only regret is not listening to people here and starting weight training earlier.

For anyone interested, I got all the way down to 83kg. But im hovering around 85kg now after putting on some muscle mass.

Overall im happy with my shape, just gotta get rid of the rest of the fat.

Cant wait to hook in after ramadan
F*ck buddies..... I mean gym buddies?

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
F*ck buddies..... I mean gym buddies?
I already have a sexy gym partner bro. But you're more than welcome to join us

Im currently training at canterbury leagues.

Last edited by a moderator:

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
I'm happy with what I lift, but I really need to eat better and drink less lol

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
Dalger come join us at the gym if you want bro. Ahla wi sahla