The Fitness Thread

mikey_mtp

Kennel Established
Reaction score
People that don't put the weights back are turds.
People that stare are turds.
People that stand in front of the mirror and flex for 40mins are turds.

mikey_mtp

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I just bought myself an elliptical, and Im pumped!

As an antisocial person who doesnt want to deal with people at gyms, and one who loses my "energy buzz" very quickly after showering finding deccent clothing driving there and logging in, i think it is the smartest thing I have ever done.
Plus I tend to crave exercise at weird hours of the day ( I could run marathons at 4am some nights)

My treadmill was just sh*t. Cross training ftw!

:grinning:
make sure you train everyday, fatso. :p lol

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
squats past the parallel burn more calories and girls that squat tend to have sexy muscle tone grrrrr
I wish I was able to do squats effectively....my achilles tendon is too short, and even 9 years of ballet and stretches were hampered by a tendon that just can't be lengthened out. :(

it means I find it hard to keep my feet flat when doing things like squats and the leg press. Frustrating as **** when it comes to training! :(

Woah lol. I did 70kg yesterday :/
70? Weak.

Make sure you don't break a nail, prissy boy.

make sure you train everyday, fatso. :p lol
Suck on my rolls.

purpleskittles

Kennel Established
Reaction score
squats past the parallel burn more calories and girls that squat tend to have sexy muscle tone grrrrr
I do squats, lunges and all that jazz too! Squats generally I do with 20kgs. Either on a bar across ze shoulders (dunno the correct terms) or with 10kg weights in each hand.

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
I do squats, lunges and all that jazz too! Squats generally I do with 20kgs. Either on a bar across ze shoulders (dunno the correct terms) or with 10kg weights in each hand.
F YOU!! My trainer makes me do the squats with a 20kg bar plus weights [I think it works out to around 31kg]
today I had to do
100 pushups
100 weighted deadlifts (half at 17 kg and half at 22kg)
50 chinups
50 situps
and 5 one minute intervals of intense rowing (above 150kw)
I wanted to die lol

lost almost 6kg since the beginning of April but =] woo

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
F YOU!! My trainer makes me do the squats with a 20kg bar plus weights [I think it works out to around 31kg]
today I had to do
100 pushups
50 chinups
50 situps
I wanted to die lol

rotf i dont think id be able to do all that. cbb

=Sarah=

Long live MJ
Reaction score
today I had to do
100 pushups
50 chinups
50 situps
I wanted to die lol

I would NOT be able to do that lol

I get angry at my yoga teacher when he makes us do too many down dogs ffs!

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK guys, I need help

How do I LOSE arm size?
And don't say lose weight, that's obvious, and a work in progress

Despite the fat layer, I also have quite man-like muscle tone aswell - as a result I dont do heavy weights at all anymore, only occasional lights to tone, otherwise they bulk up even more, and it's depressing. Actually, any resistance work makes them explode. But without ANY work at all, my arms get a flabby look.

Im over having man arms! Whats an exercise to help make them leaner so I dont have to look like a top-heavy guy anymore?

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
Kurry what you need to do is drink a sodium chloride drink once every morning, then put your arms in warm water with bi-carb of soda.

This will shrink the skin on your arms.

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kurry what you need to do is drink a sodium chloride drink once every morning, then put your arms in warm water with bi-carb of soda.

This will shrink the skin on your arms.
:uptight: *sigh*

And here I was thinking you were going to say something along the lines of "More handjobs!"

p.s- Skin is not an issue. They are firm. Just big. Considering getting a backwards bulldogs tat so it can become a Mad fold-in when I lose the wight.
pps - Losing fluid from my cells is not ideal. thanks.