NBA The Consolidated NBA Thread

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
if the Nuggets remain healthy and Jamal Murray returns this season to the level he can play, they are going to take some beating

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Celtic go down to the Knicks in double overtime.

It's going to be another one of those seasons I think.

From the area

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mine is
MV3 D.Wade
Closely followed by Steph Curry. The man is a cheat code. Doubled teamed and still hits threes.

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dwyane Wade was out of this world in the 2006 NBA Finals... averaged 35 points, 8 rebounds, 4 assists, 3 steals, and 1 block on 47% efficiency and led the Heat to the championship after they were 0-2 down

pity his body started to break down shortly after LeBron took his talents to South Beach

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Dwyane Wade was out of this world in the 2006 NBA Finals... averaged 35 points, 8 rebounds, 4 assists, 3 steals, and 1 block on 47% efficiency and led the Heat to the championship after they were 0-2 down

pity his body started to break down shortly after LeBron took his talents to South Beach
Dwayne Wade in the 2006 playoffs is the 2nd highest peak from a SG I've ever seen play. Only better was MJ.

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dwayne Wade in the 2006 playoffs is the 2nd highest peak from a SG I've ever seen play. Only better was MJ.
fair enough... I was curious whether a case could be made for Kobe Bryant in the finals but only really the 2009 numbers stack up to an extent and it was Kobe's most efficient run... but Wade's numbers were still better, Shaq wasn't the Lakers Shaq whereas Gasol was a better second option comparatively speaking (ie. 2006 Shaq vs 2009-2010 Gasol), and I rate Dirk's Mavericks over Dwight's Magic

Jordan of 1991-1993 was scary

Last edited:

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Celtic go down to the Knicks in double overtime.

It's going to be another one of those seasons I think.
The Celtics are killing me with how much worse they get every season. There's still no offense even with Stevens gone. It's just give the ball to Brown and Tatum and watch them play iso ball.. Aside from Robert Williams, Nesmith and maybe Pritchard, there's no one else on that roster worth talking about.

We'll finish 7th or 8th again if we're lucky and be a complete non factor in the playoffs.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Some rookies for everyone to watch.. Sengun looked good for Houston. Duarte looks great for Indiana and Evan Mobley looks like a young Anthony Davis.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Steph Curry has 25 points in the first quarter.

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Steph Curry finishes with 45 points with 8 from 13 three pointers... the Warriors start the season with back-to-back wins over the LA teams while missing Klay Thompson and Wiseman

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Steph Curry finishes with 45 points with 8 from 13 three pointers... the Warriors start the season with back-to-back wins over the LA teams while missing Klay Thompson and Wiseman
They had 2 1sts in this past draft. Should’ve traded them and Draymond/Wiggins for Ben Simmons.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Man Simmons and Klutch are really going to do anything possible to not play but still get paid.. The other day he faked back tightness, now he's playing the mental health card and won't play til he's mentally ready and has met with professionals.. They can then use mental health to justify why he wasn't at preseason games etc and then can try and claim the $2 million he's lost back..

It's all a bunch of bullshit. I've never seen anyone work harder not to play. He makes Kyrie seem like a good teammate. It makes a mockery of his teammates. Of the fans.. And of anyone that has genuine mental health problems. Fuck Ben Simmons and his Kardashian/Jenner diva like attitude.

From the area

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The way we shut down down Giannis yesterday was so amazing to watch. Love the shit fouls he gives away when he’s frustrated and he can’t bully his way to the rim. Heat are a team full of dogs. You gotta be willing to grab your nuts and go into the trenches.

Bulldog wazza

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I gotta say Lavine along with Lonzo and AC really looking good at the Bulls this year. If Williams and Vooch get going these guys going to push to the top of Central for sure.