NBA The Consolidated NBA Thread

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They had 2 1sts in this past draft. Should’ve traded them and Draymond/Wiggins for Ben Simmons.
I have to admit, the player I don't like on the Warriors is Andrew Wiggins... otherwise, they are a very well constructed roster when healthy

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Bulls are 2-0 baby!!!

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
supposedly, an on court disagreement over a defensive play... nothing more and resolved since... and a day after it was revealed that Anthony Davis had already done enough to qualify for the NBA 75th anniversary 75 greatest ever players team whereas Dwight Howard was snubbed from said anniversary team despite being a 3-time DPOY and 4-5 All-NBA first team member

people keep saying that the Lakers are favourites but unless there is a line up change, I don't see it

From the area

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
supposedly, an on court disagreement over a defensive play... nothing more and resolved since... and a day after it was revealed that Anthony Davis had already done enough to qualify for the NBA 75th anniversary 75 greatest ever players team whereas Dwight Howard was snubbed from said anniversary team despite being a 3-time DPOY and 4-5 All-NBA first team member

people keep saying that the Lakers are favourites but unless there is a line up change, I don't see it
I reckon put Westbrook to the 6th man and have his ego look after the second unit. No way can he play with the starting 5. He has to realise its LeBrons team. Just like Wade did in Miami. He took a backseat to let LBJ do his thing and look what happened. Back to back champions. Too many big egos on that team

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I reckon put Westbrook to the 6th man and have his ego look after the second unit. No way can he play with the starting 5. He has to realise its LeBrons team. Just like Wade did in Miami. He took a backseat to let LBJ do his thing and look what happened. Back to back champions. Too many big egos on that team
I think Westbrook off the bench with the second unit is a must... Westbrook demands too much of the ball and is a nowhere near good enough outside shooter to fit with LeBron, Davis and Deandre Jordan or Dwight Howard... Westbrook and Carmelo off the bench for 15-20 minutes to provide instant offence

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Wade wanted Lebron to be the man. Westbrook wants himself to be the man. Totally different mentality. Lakers should've never traded for Westbrook.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
And Miami come back to reality losing to the 0-2 Pacers.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
All 3 games we really should have won so I'm happy we've taken care of bizzz

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
We had no Lowry. We replaced him with a G League player. Legit.
He was shit in the first game anyway. 5 points and 6 assists going 1 from 8 from the field.

From the area

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He was shit in the first game anyway. 5 points and 6 assists going 1 from 8 from the field.
You need to watch the man play to truly appreciate the presence of Lowry. He won’t pad the stat sheet but the team is 10x better when he’s on the court. As a Heat fan from the get go we haven’t had a PG like him since Hardaway.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
You need to watch the man play to truly appreciate the presence of Lowry. He won’t pad the stat sheet but the team is 10x better when he’s on the court. As a Heat fan from the get go we haven’t had a PG like him since Hardaway.
I’ve watched Lowry play plenty. He’ll be 36 before the playoffs begin. He isn’t an all-star caliber player anymore. I’d rather have Lonzo Ball.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
3-0 is a good start. Let’s hope you don’t burn out by playoff time and don’t have any significant injuries to your main players
Can say the same about every team