THE COACH WE NEED !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Part of the reason ive short listed Dymock and Pay is they are bulldogs and both have enough coaching background to not be bad coaches.

They both played in the 1995 GF win with the best dog of all Lamb at the end of his career. They might make a good pairing of coach / assistant coach. Definitely wont have to look far for passion for the club from either of them, and that will rub off on the players.

Ahh the memories, remember this 95 GF team? Theres some of them in my sig pic after the game. My favourite year and team since being a fan and i was a teenager and dogs supporter through the entire 80s.

Fullback Rod SILVA
Wing Jason WILLIAMS
Centre John TIMU
Centre Matthew RYAN
Wing Daryl HALLIGAN
Five-Eighth Terry LAMB (c)
Halfback Craig POLLA-MOUNTER
Front Row Darren BRITT
Hooker Jason HETHERINGTON
Front Row Dean PAY
Second Row Steve PRICE
Second Row Simon GILLIES
Lock Jim DYMOCK
Bench Jason SMITH
Bench Glen HUGHES
Bench Mitch NEWTON

Coach Chris ANDERSON
(Ex bulldogs player like Folkes, Pay, Dymock)
I remember that day clearly. I was at my uncles factory in Bankstown. No no, we were not working. It was a big factory, so we all gathered around, had a BBQ, played some touch footy, and watched the game on a small 34 inch TV. There were roars everytime we scored. I knew that as soon as Lamb hit that field goal it was game over. Silva’s try was icing on the cake.

After the game we drove to Belmore and couldn’t get through the traffic. It was crazy. I loved it! NO ONE can party like Bulldogs fans when it comes to GF. NO ONE. Not even in any of the other codes. We’re crazy, we know it, and we enjoy it.

If you don’t like it, up yours

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Theres are real possibility that Pay and Dymock will be joint coaches as this may be coming a trend ala Walker brothers...

It would make sense to 'reward' Dymock for such long service and give him a chance at the top grade and also have Pay coach.
Forwards and backs coach?
Anything is possible thankfully now that the 'fuehrer' has gone...

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Theres are real possibility that Pay and Dymock will be joint coaches as this may be coming a trend ala Walker brothers...

It would make sense to 'reward' Dymock for such long service and give him a chance at the top grade and also have Pay coach.
Forwards and backs coach?
Anything is possible thankfully now that the 'fuehrer' has gone...
Yeah but I'm not sure if joint coaches would work in First Grade.

Reactions: DT

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah but I'm not sure if joint coaches would work in First Grade.
I agree but i think there is a very real possibility thisnis going to happen

Status
Not open for further replies.