The Christmas thread - What’s your plans?

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Christmas Eve - invited to cousins house for a BBQ after the Christmas vigil mass. Probably won't end up eating until about 10:30pm LOL.
Christmas Day - BBQ lunch at my sisters place. Traditionally this is following by afternoon tea (cake, dessert etc...) where the extended family meet somewhere to celebrate together and exchange gifts, but I'm missing out on the this year, because;
Christmas Day, Later Afternoon - heading to the Mrs family's late lunch where I'll likely have only a drink. There's no way I can have 2 lunches in the space of 2 hours lol.

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They are hard to find I noticed these days I looked at Faros my local fish place in Marrickville and the fish markets
I don't bother unless I get it from claudios at the fish market

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I love all things seafood but baby octopus is so much better then mama
I've had the mama at a mates BBQ and it was awesome. The babies are standard on my seafood barbies, just thinking of mixing it up

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Best time of the year, something to look forward to after a pretty bleary quick year.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Honestly I genuinely hate Christmas and New year, just so depressing :tearsofjoy:

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Presents Christmas lunch/dinner and a lot of beer.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Presents Christmas lunch/dinner and a lot of beer.
I really don't know anyone who has Christmas Dinner - and by that I mean late on Christmas itself. Everyone who I know has dinner on Christmas Eve and lunch Christmas day.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just accepted enough shifts that I get one day off through the Christmas week. So I'll be kicking myself for accepting the shifts next week. Already worked 8 of the last 9 days.