The Christmas thread - What’s your plans?

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Ahhhh time for my yearly xmas song , it drives the mrs crazy
The stories I have about that song... I sent it to my work colleagues once via bluetooth (remember those days) and he pressed accept. It sent, then he pressed open the precise moment a bunch of suits got out of the meeting room next to our work stations and the song started playing. I had never seen someone pack it so much in my life :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
i’m going to drive around to peoples homes making sure they’ve got enough food to eat and are also checking their families vaccination status upon arrival as per government requests.
Mate you should just PISSRIGHTOFF you sad wanker.. #MODSbanthIsdipshitASAP

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
for making sure people have food and are safe at christmas? Are you the full quid?
Not what you implied at all, was more covid vaxx agenda bs because your banned from the thread lololol
You are NOT the full bottle champ the majority agree with me.

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
Not what you implied at all, was more covid vaxx agenda bs because your banned from the thread lololol
You are NOT the full bottle champ the majority agree with me.
well the majority have their head in their arse then to be fair. I don’t care about majorities i care about peoples safety and that they’re not hungry.

What the hell is wrong with you?

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We were originally taking the family and extended family to the whitsundays but don’t trust the mutt up there so Hawaii it is. We will be there this time next week singing Mele kalikimaka and drinking way too much. I’m looking forward to seeing some sun!

Wishing everyone a very safe and happy Christmas. I hope we can all catch up with our love ones restriction free and make up for lost time
Have a great trip I’m only 10 weeks behind you but who’s counting lol
Merry Christmas & most importantly keep safe on your journey.
Aloha

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got the outlaws coming over for dinner which means I'll probably crack my first beer at about 07:30 am. Going to smoke/glaze a 6k ham in the weber kettle, and also do 3k pork shoulder rolled roast in the oven, so I can get some great crackling. And apparently others are bringing other stuff, salads etc. meh, who cares about sides.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Get yourself some baby occy
They are hard to find I noticed these days I looked at Faros my local fish place in Marrickville and the fish markets

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
They are hard to find I noticed these days I looked at Faros my local fish place in Marrickville and the fish markets
Out in the West we have Penrith Seafood with is in Wetherill Park, he puts DeCosti's on show and has everything.