The Christmas thread - What’s your plans?

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Hopefully everyone will have a bit of a relaxing time ours is still kind of all over the place because in-laws and missus family all moved up the coast two years ago so we managed to do Christmas up at her families last year but because she wants to see them again because of the long lockdowns she might go there and because I missed last year my family I might stay here. What’s everyone’s crazy plans for this year.

I don’t mind because I’ll get a good feed and a few beers with family on Christmas and then watch the cricket the next day

But anything special your making or seeing a new grandchild or bloody working what the kennels plans?

I’ll leave you with some of my fav Christmas songs

Last edited:

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Also just make it a fun thread post funny family Christmas pics or a pic of where you are lucky enough to be heading or toys you have to build on Christmas Eve whilst drunk or even Mariah Carey cleavage on that Christmas album.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
We were originally taking the family and extended family to the whitsundays but don’t trust the mutt up there so Hawaii it is. We will be there this time next week singing Mele kalikimaka and drinking way too much. I’m looking forward to seeing some sun!

Wishing everyone a very safe and happy Christmas. I hope we can all catch up with our love ones restriction free and make up for lost time

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
We were originally taking the family and extended family to the whitsundays but don’t trust the mutt up there so Hawaii it is. We will be there this time next week singing Mele kalikimaka and drinking way too much. I’m looking forward to seeing some sun!

Wishing everyone a very safe and happy Christmas. I hope we can all catch up with our love ones restriction free and make up for lost time
isn’t Hawaii under water?

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
isn’t Hawaii under water?
I haven’t been keeping up with the climate change thread because it’s full of boring links and poor shots at the government but have seas risen that much?!

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score

Sounds epic enjoy mate will be one to remember.

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
I haven’t been keeping up with the climate change thread because it’s full of boring links and poor shots at the government but have seas risen that much?!
perhaps that’s what they’ll tell you but i think the water is coming from the sky. Either way,it may not be worth it atm

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Nah. I have a colleague on Oahu I was talking to yesterday and he said most of the storm missed Honolulu and surrounds, they got some heavy rain but other than that no big deal. I told him the @south of heaven greeting ‘Asnowha’ and he had a good laugh, so Southy your work is also appreciated internationally. Have a great trip Nat :-).

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Cheers guys. It’s tropical and I don’t mind a bit of rain but at least it will be warm and the beers cold. Can’t wait. It’s been way too long between trips

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Cheers guys. It’s tropical and I don’t mind a bit of rain but at least it will be warm and the beers cold. Can’t wait. It’s been way too long between trips
Make sure you pack a Dogs jersey bro we want a pic on one of the volcanos in a Canterbury jersey we have to some how catch up to bloody South’s fans

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
If it’s Russel Crowe Sparta kick him to the chest in I’ll put in for your legal fees
I’ll blame an eels fan saying almost 40 years of misery made them do it

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lamb spit for Christmas eve with my side of the family, christmas breakfast with the mrs family then leftovers for Christmas dinner with my side again.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I don't have any family, apart from my kids who i won't be seeing unfortunately so I'm going to the local pub for Christmas lunch then going to a friend's place for Christmas drinks that night. Pretty low key Christmas but spending time with a few mates and having a drink together will be nice enough company for me enjoy my Christmas.

Got a week and a half off work over Christmas and new years so looking forward to that too.