The Chooks are Cooked

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I called it last week.. And im enjoying every moment of tonights result..
Yep. As I did earlier on this thread. Life is good again. Score line flattered the Rorters. That Manu try was an embarrassing decision. Forgeting about the blatant double movement the so called “Golden Boy” Aubusson came out of the line and deliberately blocked the path of Croker in the lead up to that try It was a blatant and clear obstruction but the referee, video ref and the 9 commentary never said a word as is often the case with the Rorters. Well done to the Raiders and Ricky, hope you can go one better than last year but it’s not going to be easy as you now have to face the Storm. One thing in your favour you have momentum and that’s a big plus in Finals footy. Storm, most likely will be to good but I’m not completely writing off the Green Machine to cause another upset.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
The Green machine was stout but can they win the comp?

kungfuman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Morris boys looked too slow last night and Keary panicked the most ive seen him ,maybe the headknock played a part. SBW sorry retire! anyway what a great result for everyone on here except Kamba 1

kungfuman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Disappointed? Mate I’m a ‘doggies supporter first and foremost so you can’t get anymore disappointed than that. My 2nd team is anyone playing the Rorters. Raiders 1-12. Rabbitohs will also be far to strong for the Eels who are on tired legs and ravaged by injury. Plus the Rabbitohs are better prepared and coached than the Eels. Brad Arthur might be a good coach but he’s not a super coach like Wayne Bennett & Craig Bellamy.
They played great and really turned around from the week before which was a win but pretty ordinary one, i hope they can meet Penrith in the GF and then i wont care who wins but really happy they knocked out the rorters, it probably doesnt make up for lasts years crock of shit GF result but i bet it was an extra happy dressing room!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The Green machine was stout but can they win the comp?
Wouldn't mind it, can see them beating the Storm, but might struggle with the switched on Panthers.

Last edited:

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
As a Roosters fan I’m as unbiased as they come. Ive said all year they wouldn’t win the competition and tipped Canberra last week. What I will say is can you imagine the fucking hysteria if it was Jordan Rapana who was hit high and no penalty resulted ?
Morris should have received a penalty. It a penalty every day of the week. Because it’s the Roosters rival fans keep their drinking holes shut.
its hilarious. That green eyed monster.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
As a Roosters fan I’m as unbiased as they come. Ive said all year they wouldn’t win the competition and tipped Canberra last week. What I will say is can you imagine the fucking hysteria if it was Jordan Rapana who was hit high and no penalty resulted ?
Morris should have received a penalty. It a penalty every day of the week. Because it’s the Roosters rival fans keep their drinking holes shut.
its hilarious. That green eyed monster.
Yup, they got one of the calls on high shots wrong, although you have to admit that JWH has history and refs as bad as Klein have their suspects based on history. One of the calls on try between our Thompson and your Manu was also wrong.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Sbw was a flop signing

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sbw was a flop signing
You’re right . He was dreadful last night. Came on at 16-0 and added nothing to their attack. Shocked that Robbo didn’t hook him, particularly after his offload that created the last Roosters try. Just terrible.