The Chooks are Cooked

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Sorry Mr Politi$.. no 3 peat..

You tried hard.. signing $BW for a finals campaign, negotiating & signing JMoz for cheap.. Resigning all your star players for unders..

You tried but its not going to happen in 2020..

Before you know it your few premierships of the past will be a distant memory for everyone but yourself..

Focus the last few years of your life on somthing more important like your own health & well being..

Yasu!
Nasheed here,
"Haha, you guys only won 2 premierships straight and just missed out on a third, lol to you"

regards,
Canterbury bulldogs supporter'

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Why did you get banned? It's been quiet without you lol
It's been l uk ya thallus that there's been a few dogs scandals, otherwise it would be just Doggystyla grunting and people making threads about how players are shit etc.

I got banned because I attended the curry/lebpunch up the other week. Bad taste because I promoted it.

fwiw, not much happened. Copscame and dissipated it, but a Granville high student still got a sick left hook in back play when police were pre occupied but that's it.

Probably shouldn't have promoted it, with the mods I agree here, but didn't think it was ban worthy. But then again I never do.

kungfuman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Raiders were robbed in the GF last year by another refereeing howler. They’ll be desperate for revenge and have far more size and class than the Crooks where time is starting to catch up with their players. They’re on the slide and I’m quietly confident the Raiders will be to good for the Rorters this weekend. Go the Raiders!
Im thinking you will be disappointed

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
With how shit and corrupt the refs are these days hopefully it's Canberra's turn to get ridden over the finish line by the incompetent cheats. They're due for it.
Would love to see Papalii trample over Scummy Bill to score the watchwinner under the posts.
Go Raiders!!

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Disappointed? Mate I’m a ‘doggies supporter first and foremost so you can’t get anymore disappointed than that. My 2nd team is anyone playing the Rorters. Raiders 1-12. Rabbitohs will also be far to strong for the Eels who are on tired legs and ravaged by injury. Plus the Rabbitohs are better prepared and coached than the Eels. Brad Arthur might be a good coach but he’s not a super coach like Wayne Bennett & Craig Bellamy.

Gallo2014

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
With the exemption of Parra, Penrith did not play ANY of the Top 7 teams away from home. The game away v Parra, they lost. The game v Knights at Campbeltown they drew. If Penrith played the Storm in Melb or Brisbane, would they have won? If the played theRoosters at the SCG or the Raiders in Canberra, or Souffs at ANZ, would they have won them all? Most likely not... and last Friday they played the Roosters again at Penrith and the Roosters finished stronger...Penrith have been extremely lucky because most of their games were against teams that finished in the bottom 8 home & away and the top 8 at their home ground... Parra and Sharks exception.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We're fielding our strongest forward pack, most experienced backline and probably our best bench so there are no excuses. We get beat, we get beat by a better side.
Flannagan is a weakness... IF the Roosters have any.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Flannagan is a weakness... IF the Roosters have any.
Sonny Bill is a weakness. The Raiders would be hoping he is in the 17. Hope Papalii buries the glory-hound.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Sorry Mr Politi$.. no 3 peat..

You tried hard.. signing $BW for a finals campaign, negotiating & signing JMoz for cheap.. Resigning all your star players for unders..

You tried but its not going to happen in 2020..

Before you know it your few premierships of the past will be a distant memory for everyone but yourself..

Focus the last few years of your life on somthing more important like your own health & well being..

Yasu!
can't deny JMoz great signing for the chooks, best value for money in the comp!!!

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I reckon they'll be a lot better with Friend.

SBW doesn't deserve a spot on their bench.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
The Raiders were robbed in the GF last year by another refereeing howler. They’ll be desperate for revenge and have far more size and class than the Crooks where time is starting to catch up with their players. They’re on the slide and I’m quietly confident the Raiders will be to good for the Rorters this weekend. Go the Raiders!
Myself, i think raiders have been weaker this year than last year. Probably wont beat roosters. That said after the souths loss i wrote off the roosters too. Roosters may just beat raiders but wont win another game this year. Roosters also arent as strong this year. Its going to end up Penrith or Storm this year. Penrith because they are the best team in the NRL this year, and while Storm are not as good, they may have extra drive to send out Smith a winner.

Jai81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They will make easy work of the raiders but then its bye bye chooks

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
After I. They manage to pull off the comeback tonight, I think they will be out of gas for the prelim against Melbourne.... but hopefully the Raiders can get the job done. Would be great to see them exit in straight sets.