The Castle has fallen

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Tell her she's dreaming. "The Castle has fallen". Enough of the pc nonsense, I started to be critical when she did not back Graham on Good Friday.

Voldemorts deserved a spray in that game and Castle put her tail between her legs and bowed to the NRL and Archer. Media circus ensued when they glorified Sutton for his courageous(corrupt) reffing display, she did not stick up for our players, plain and simple.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Tell her she's dreaming. "The Castle has fallen". Enough of the pc nonsense, I started to be critical when she did not back Graham on Good Friday.

Voldemorts deserved a spray in that game and Castle put her tail between her legs and bowed to the NRL and Archer. Media circus ensued when they glorified Sutton for his courageous(corrupt) reffing display, she did not stick up for our players, plain and simple.
So, is the Good Friday game of 2014 (or whatever year it was) the Kennel's version of Godwin's law?

The longer a discussion goes on, eventually someone will being it up?

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't believe for a second the board didn’t know about Tolman’s three year extension. Sorry it beggars belief and therefore is total crap.

Second, we all know roughly what Tolman costs under the cap which is approximately $450k a season. That is cheap for a prop playing the minutes Tolman does and less than Kas or Eastwood and less than all the other experienced players in the team.

Yes he was playing terrible football at the end of last season, like a lot of other players in the team. But I think he has been playing really well this season. Only concern at 28 will his form maintain over the length of the contract?

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
I don't believe for a second the board didn’t know about Tolman’s three year extension. Sorry it beggars belief and therefore is total crap.

Second, we all know roughly what Tolman costs under the cap which is approximately $450k a season. That is cheap for a prop playing the minutes Tolman does and less than Kas or Eastwood and less than all the other experienced players in the team.

Yes he was playing terrible football at the end of last season, like a lot of other players in the team. But I think he has been playing really well this season. Only concern at 28 will his form maintain over the length of the contract?
We're did you get 450k from?

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes true, but the old ones were just professional cheerleaders who really had no connection with the club other than getting paid. I think these young ladies are pretty much doing it because they want to. They may get something for it but I don't think it would be a lot. They seem like the old fashioned cheerleaders who actually care about the team they are cheering for.
Caterina use to do bulldogs news was much better than zapps

Status
Not open for further replies.