The Aerosexual Thread

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Two people have been hospitalised and five others injured after a QantasLink flight experienced major turbulence.

QF2376, from Brisbane to Hervey Bay, was forced to turn back a few minutes after takeoff just before 2pm local time on Wednesday.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Dude down the local place wink wink, won't say much on public incase they can get in a bit of shit. Not sure how it all works so ...
Seems harder to get clearance than it does for jails in nsw though that's for sure
Yeah it’s tight and recently got tighter.
Your mate should be careful.
Good luck!

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Actually the above is pretty interesting for aerosexuals. UAP (Unidentified Anomalous Phenomenon) is the new name for UFO. The new ‘Merged’ (a fighter pilot term) series focusses on pilot sightings and experiences with UAP’s and what’s being done to better understand and potentially identify them:

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah it’s tight and recently got tighter.
Your mate should be careful.
Good luck!
Lol yep he gave me the run through, it is legit but questionable lol ,I did state that I won't go if there's the slightest chance he could cop shit, I need a new job lol.if I were doing a job in any nsw prison I could get you in even though you got no real reason to be there. Kinda like that I think