The Aerosexual Thread

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Common sense prevails: EASA has knocked a proposal for SPO on the head:

Plenty of ways for airlines to use automation and cut costs than the risks associated with SPO. In my view we’d see more MH370 and 4U9525 style events not to mention other non-deliberate flight events such as QF32 - can you imagine something like that ending well under SPO? This is totally the right call…

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Common sense prevails: EASA has knocked a proposal for SPO on the head:

Plenty of ways for airlines to use automation and cut costs than the risks associated with SPO. In my view we’d see more MH370 and 4U9525 style events not to mention other non-deliberate flight events such as QF32 - can you imagine something like that ending well under SPO? This is totally the right call…
Yeah fuck that, there's otherways to save money, old mate discovered years ago 1 less olive in a meal cut cost and saved 40k, bring the fat tax in , have a sausage Sanger and a beer at the gate ,and serve no food then feed everyone laxatives so the shit before a flight to lighten the load, tell women they don't need 4 suitcases on a weekend trip to Melbourne, remove all seats on domestic flights and use milk crates. Take windows out and make people flap their arms really fast

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah fuck that, there's otherways to save money, old mate discovered years ago 1 less olive in a meal cut cost and saved 40k, bring the fat tax in , have a sausage Sanger and a beer at the gate ,and serve no food then feed everyone laxatives so the shit before a flight to lighten the load, tell women they don't need 4 suitcases on a weekend trip to Melbourne, remove all seats on domestic flights and use milk crates. Take windows out and make people flap their arms really fast
You need to be CMO at a major airline Southy.
I’d fly your airline in a heartbeat.
#FlySouthyAir

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
You need to be CMO at a major airline Southy.
I’d fly your airline in a heartbeat.
#FlySouthyAir
I'd also love to handle to the social media side of it to with the out rage.
" i would never fly southyair again I have never been so outraged an humiliated "

" dear Karen I'm glad you choose to never fly with us again A. You are to fat and it's not fair a grotesque glutinous pig gets to put her arm fat on 2 arm rest and make other people's experiences horrible from what I was told the sweat between your arm fat reeked of blue cheese and Aids I'm also grateful you not flying with us as the strain your weight puts on the aircraft is untold but will save on maintenance on the future.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I'd also love to handle to the social media side of it to with the out rage.
" i would never fly southyair again I have never been so outraged an humiliated "

" dear Karen I'm glad you choose to never fly with us again A. You are to fat and it's not fair a grotesque glutinous pig gets to put her arm fat on 2 arm rest and make other people's experiences horrible from what I was told the sweat between your arm fat reeked of blue cheese and Aids I'm also grateful you not flying with us as the strain your weight puts on the aircraft is untold but will save on maintenance on the future.
Makes me a more loyal customer :-).

Other benefits of #SouthyAir

- Onboard Entertainment: Bulldogs games 1980-2015 and Slayer’s Greatest Hits (that’s all).
- The only other entertainment offered is a fart contest, which post sausage and beer is well patronised.
- In fact, Southy’s ‘Frequent Farter’ scheme brings more rewards such as a bonus pre-boarding sausage.

#FlySouthy
#TheFartySkies

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Makes me a more loyal customer :-).

Other benefits of #SouthyAir

- Onboard Entertainment: Bulldogs games 1980-2015 and Slayer’s Greatest Hits (that’s all).
- The only other entertainment offered is a fart contest, which post sausage and beer is well patronised.
- In fact, Southy’s ‘Frequent Farter’ scheme brings more rewards such as a bonus pre-boarding sausage.

#FlySouthy
#TheFartySkies
Frequently farter lol

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Apart from balloons China is testing a blended wing/body airliner it’s calling the BWB-300:

903AD60D-FA6F-43A2-9D69-5C8A42E34140.jpeg

It flew a 10% sized model recently but if they can make it work aim to hold 300-330 pax.

Boeing and NASA tried this a few years ago and more recently Airbus, but no significant action on the BWB front yet, so probably quite a way to go if it’s going to be technically and commercially feasible.