The Aerosexual Thread

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
It reminds me flying into Hong Kong back in the late eighties a tight squeeze through those mountains.
By memory it was always a late night arrival so a few less nerves lol
I loved the Kai Tak approach.
You could see people’s washing on their balconies when on final. I think all aerosexuals would like to sleep in Av-Gas smelling sheets :-).

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's just the Qantas lol I'm making a display cabinet up in the next few weeks
You definitely don’t want to be mixing up the different airlines in your new cabinet.
That is severely frowned upon in the aviation industry lol
They look in really good condition I’m sure it’s taken quite some time to put this collection together.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
You definitely don’t want to be mixing up the different airlines in your new cabinet.
That is severely frowned upon in the aviation industry lol
They look in really good condition I’m sure it’s taken quite some time to put this collection together.
Started last august, covid good for some things

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I loved the Kai Tak approach.
You could see people’s washing on their balconies when on final. I think all aerosexuals would like to sleep in Av-Gas smelling sheets :-).
I’m not too sure were to buy Av-Gas sheets but will do my best.
What size either single or double not paying for anything bigger than that lol
How about a print of a nice 767 VH-EFR freighter which is still running around.
Hong Kong was my first ever holiday abroad certainly bringing back some mixed emotions, just a quick 3 days of shopping and plenty of hustle .

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I’m not too sure were to buy Av-Gas sheets but will do my best.
What size either single or double not paying for anything bigger than that lol
How about a print of a nice 767 VH-EFR freighter which is still running around.
Hong Kong was my first ever holiday abroad certainly bringing back some mixed emotions, just a quick 3 days of shopping and plenty of hustle .
Mate the double is fine I’m happy to create a canopy with it to let the av-gas waft send me to sleep :-).
069DCFAB-D528-45BB-A369-6E464A715B48.jpeg

I know EFR, have seen it in H245 more than once - still going strong. I love Honkers, one of my fave world cities but it’s damn expensive now, was last there 2018. Can’t wait to get back post C-19.

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mate the double is fine I’m happy to create a canopy with it to let the av-gas waft send me to sleep :-).
View attachment 25786
I know EFR, have seen it in H245 more than once - still going strong. I love Honkers, one of my fave world cities but it’s damn expensive now, was last there 2018. Can’t wait to get back post C-19.
I luv the canopy is that to keep the flies away, do you remove it over the colder months or year round.
Your picture on the wall is drawing a blank for some reason, modern art
Need to definitely get back there to HK like it’s only been 32 years
As for H245 it is in the process of being vacated as we speak, all the tooling was moved next door during the week into H191 which is still a sheety shop.
From my understanding its going to be leased to another airline perhaps Rex but heard different things like a possible extension.
Also SDO moving into H96 which was predominantly 380 specific pre Covid.
You know how things can change quickly...SJ

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I luv the canopy is that to keep the flies away, do you remove it over the colder months or year round.
Your picture on the wall is drawing a blank for some reason, modern art
Need to definitely get back there to HK like it’s only been 32 years
As for H245 it is in the process of being vacated as we speak, all the tooling was moved next door during the week into H191 which is still a sheety shop.
From my understanding its going to be leased to another airline perhaps Rex but heard different things like a possible extension.
Also SDO moving into H96 which was predominantly 380 specific pre Covid.
You know how things can change quickly...SJ
Flies?? I’m not THAT aerosexual where I’d want those buggers around :-). The art is reserved space for rhe Bulldogs 2024 Premiership team poster (confidence).

Interesting re: Jetbase changes but yeah, gotta roll with the punches - all too familiar at Belmore :confused:.

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Flies?? I’m not THAT aerosexual where I’d want those buggers around :-). The art is reserved space for rhe Bulldogs 2024 Premiership team poster (confidence).

Interesting re: Jetbase changes but yeah, gotta roll with the punches - all too familiar at Belmore :confused:.
Yeah 2024 Premiership has a nice ring tone.

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mate it’s written in the stars:

1984 GF Win
1994 GF Loss
2004 GF Win
2014 GF Loss
2024 GF … :-).
Let’s keep our fingers crossed.
For all our passionate supporters who have stuck solid throughout the years.
Both good times and bad.
We will lift that trophy again and bring it down to Belmore, celebrating for weeks on end.