Reaction score

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Close im going bunnings shelving rack , replacing the mdf with glass and add some LEDs
It’s going to look great the glass and lighting will really set it off.
Nice clean look, check out the difference in colours with the LED’s
I actually like the cool white

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Only the best for @south of heaven SD.
He’s handy, the fact he has to build it himself on his birthday shouldn’t be an issue :tearsofjoy:.
Nothing better than job satisfaction lol
On a side note glad I as working today if you know what I mean.
Anyway back to the skies on my first trip to Vegas long time ago now I went on a helicopter flight at night just out of the blue.
Some guy was selling tickets in a small stand along the main strip near the Luxor.
We took off from a vacant block nearby think it cost about $40 US which wasn’t bad for 20 minutes.
It was an absolutely fantastic experience mind you nerve racking at the same time.
Was taping on my 8mm trying to keep a steady hand lol

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Nothing better than job satisfaction lol
On a side note glad I as working today if you know what I mean.
Anyway back to the skies on my first trip to Vegas long time ago now I went on a helicopter flight at night just out of the blue.
Some guy was selling tickets in a small stand along the main strip near the Luxor.
We took off from a vacant block nearby think it cost about $40 US which wasn’t bad for 20 minutes.
It was an absolutely fantastic experience mind you nerve racking at the same time.
Was taping on my 8mm trying to keep a steady hand lol
Yes mate you missed nothing today.
For once I was glad no crowd allowed.
I’ve been in choppers a few times from the Robinson R44 to Bell Jetranger to the Huey as above. All great experiences. $40 for 20min an absolute bargain - at that price I would’ve been checking the rotors were intact! Good thing you had your 8mm with you, I reckon decent chance old mate next to you had a 9mm - different tools for different purposes :-).

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes mate you missed nothing today.
For once I was glad no crowd allowed.
I’ve been in choppers a few times from the Robinson R44 to Bell Jetranger to the Huey as above. All great experiences. $40 for 20min an absolute bargain - at that price I would’ve been checking the rotors were intact! Good thing you had your 8mm with you, I reckon decent chance old mate next to you had a 9mm - different tools for different purposes :-).
I watched some of the game, we just have way too many players out and distractions to be competitive in my opinion.
No point dwelling on the negatives, we will be better next season.
The cost wasn’t really a factor at the time, it’s nice to try different things in life especially when we are on holidays.
My only other helicopter flight was in a simulator at Universal, not as good as the real thing.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
It’s going to look great the glass and lighting will really set it off.
Nice clean look, check out the difference in colours with the LED’s
I actually like the cool white
My man cave i got multiple coloured led strips hue lights ect the planes I will keep simple as you said cool white can't go wrong

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I watched some of the game, we just have way too many players out and distractions to be competitive in my opinion.
No point dwelling on the negatives, we will be better next season.
The cost wasn’t really a factor at the time, it’s nice to try different things in life especially when we are on holidays.
My only other helicopter flight was in a simulator at Universal, not as good as the real thing.
I agree mate. I’m as disappointed as any Dogs fan that we haven’t improved and regressed somewhat this year, but we’ve had very little luck between injury, suspension, stupidity (the Covid Crew) and I think there’s a general morale problem (likely led by many off contract who won’t be offered a new deal).
We can only look forward. And yes, new experiences are great, I’ll try most things once :-).

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
An F-35B performing a vertical carrier landing at night:
53FCF77E-D57A-4C5D-922F-E6B1CC529973.jpeg

The F35 family is unique. F35A is conventional TOL, F35B is STO/VL and F35C is the carrier variant, the main difference being foldable wing-tips for carrier storage and higher fuel capacity for catapult launches but otherwise built on the same platform making cross compatibility between Navy/Air Force operations closer than they’ve ever been before. Sexy stuff.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
An F-35B performing a vertical carrier landing at night:
View attachment 26146
The F35 family is unique. F35A is conventional TOL, F35B is STO/VL and F35C is the carrier variant, the main difference being foldable wing-tips for carrier storage and higher fuel capacity for catapult launches but otherwise built on the same platform making cross compatibility between Navy/Air Force operations closer than they’ve ever been before. Sexy stuff.
Reminds me of the God Phoenix from Battle of the Planets.. Loved the show as a kid!
05DA5671-6963-49F8-8106-12E1BF313190.jpeg