The Aerosexual Thread

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Before airforce one
Neat. I wonder how they would get a wheelchair bound president up through the submarine style escape hatch?

I saw Goebbels private train at Koblenz, Lutz rail museum a few years ago. It's not always open to the public as it houses surplus storage to the main rail museum in Nuremberg. His train has a few coaches, including accommodation, dining, lounge/sitting. He had full size beds, bathtubs, and luxury fittings throughout. The coaches still have the silver swastika on their sides. The train is in full working order, and does the occasional trip (sans swastikas). It was used by Queen Elizabeth II one time.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Neat. I wonder how they would get a wheelchair bound president up through the submarine style escape hatch?

I saw Goebbels private train at Koblenz, Lutz rail museum a few years ago. It's not always open to the public as it houses surplus storage to the main rail museum in Nuremberg. His train has a few coaches, including accommodation, dining, lounge/sitting. He had full size beds, bathtubs, and luxury fittings throughout. The coaches still have the silver swastika on their sides. The train is in full working order, and does the occasional trip (sans swastikas). It was used by Queen Elizabeth II one time.
Speaking of the queen here she is on the back of a train in wyong in 54, luckily she was there before the meth took over.
2cn89fm.jpg

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Speaking of the queen here she is on the back of a train in wyong in 54, luckily she was there before the meth took over.
View attachment 26695
Those coaches were stored in the same shed we kept 3801, at Eveleigh.

I was allowed through them - you have to take off your shoes and wear special socks and gloves to wander through. They were built for the Governors of NSW, and showcase the various timbers of NSW and the artisanship of the time, which was outstanding.
Quite lovely inside, but not roadworthy by today's high safety standards.

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow do tell more?
I work as ground handler last 15 years. Basically worked in cargo holds on most commercial aircraft except the concord.
This beast antinov is one plane where all our cameras come out over and over. We never tire of taking pics as we always want better pics:grinning:
My fave celebs that I've had a close view of in real are Hulk Hogan and Rick Flair.
Wooooooooo