Tevita Pangai Jr 2020

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We'll have a million to throw at him when Foran goes but should we go for him or a good half? Will we have money for both from 2020 surely we do right?
Personally, I thought Foran was great yesterday and provided the team with organisation, leadership, experience and a dominant half who knows when to share the load. If he stays fit most weeks and plays like that then I think he will be worth the money.

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
"The Roosters have the funds available from..."

We hear this passage every fucking year.
That's because the mouth piece journos probably drive new cars for free every year.

Last edited:

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Sounds like The Kennel has just done our recruitment team a huge favour.
We won’t get Fleg now and jake had three shoulder reconstructions before he was 18 and the last one was a fusion that’s why he’s a bit iffy in defence.we should have taken a run at Fleg last year

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We won’t get Fleg now and jake had three shoulder reconstructions before he was 18 and the last one was a fusion that’s why he’s a bit iffy in defence.we should have taken a run at Fleg last year
Yeah perfect timing too last year with all the uncertainty around Wayne being there or elsewhere this year.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Broncos have the same cap as the roosters broncos wont lose him

Costa84

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We won’t get any

That’s the point they keep them all until they are old and shit
So fucking true... only team I know that can retain all their stars in their prime and just discard them like trash as they start to decline...

RTS being the only exception.. I can't think of another player they've lost in their prime.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
So fucking true... only team I know that can retain all their stars in their prime and just discard them like trash as they start to decline...

RTS being the only exception.. I can't think of another player they've lost in their prime.

Some will say fergerson but he is not in his prime, playing well but not in his prime.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score

And they only lost RTS because he wanted to go back home to NZ.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Supposedly the Broncos are saying they won't get into a bidding war which means TPJ is as good as gone.

He's probably headed to the scum on a 300k a year deal with some acting classes at Juilliard thrown in...

And money for clothes, hairdressers, professional headshots and a nose job.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Tevita was horrible again tonight. He's regressing badly. He does one good thing and three dumb things...He's letting the hype go to his head and costing himself money in the process..

Why Supercoach Seibold doesn't play David Fifita 80 minutes is anyone's guess..

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I said it before the season started, I knew TPJ was overrated when I saw Lachy Lewis take care of him in our late season clash last year. He plays great against the Cowboys, but I mean.. Cows at one point last year looked spoon bound, and will be lucky to do better than bottom 4 this year

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Tevita was horrible again tonight. He's regressing badly. He does one good thing and three dumb things...He's letting the hype go to his head and costing himself money in the process..

Why Supercoach Seibold doesn't play David Fifita 80 minutes is anyone's guess..
Yeah, looks like he googled his name and read every single article about himself. He let in 2 trys last week against the dragqueens due to him trying to be a hero and put a shot on and last night I forgot he was playing up until he dog shotted Gronk.