News Terrorists on the ground in Israel

Status
Not open for further replies.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Oh look how tolerant and progressive the west is allowing pro hamas supporters to gather en masse cheering on the rape and murder of women and children whilst waving their flags.

If only they were anti covid lockdown too then our overlords might whip them back to the corrals.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Wrong again. The $6B being free'd was Iranian assets to pay for American hostages. And Biden just fronted a congressional and stated not a cent has been spent. And you know Hamas are Sunni and Iran are Shia right? Hate each other almost as much as Iran hate the west.

If you're wondering who's supporting Hamas, try the Saudis. Been doing it for years and its the world worst secret. So why doesn't Trump denounce the Saudis? Business dealings with the extended royal family going back 30 years might have something to do with it.

Trump doesn't shit in his own nest. Especially when you can ping Biden and the Iranians together in one tweet and their are still suckers in the world that still buy the shit that he is selling.
Iranians are celebrating Hamas in the streets with fireworks and golden camel piss showers

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Get ready for Bibi to drag all of the West into his war games.

Get ready for them to activate terror cells in 'Murica, Europe, etc. No one wants to go to war for Israel but they will drum up some terror attacks in Western countries to gain support and funding.

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Anyone who kidnaps, rapes and murders women, children or the elderly, or celebrates such deeds are dirty fucking animals that deserve to be wiped off the Earth. I don’t give a shit who you are or who started what.

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Anyone who kidnaps, rapes and murders women, children or the elderly, or celebrates such deeds are dirty fucking animals that deserve to be wiped off the Earth. I don’t give a shit who you are or who started what.
Fucking pigs on both sides

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
That womans name is Shani Louk. She is actually from Germany and was taken during a Peace dance party held near the Gaza border. Whether she was raped or is dead is uncertain.

And based on the number of interviews online with her parents and other relatives, yes it is true.

@Nexus, @Dognacious, @Hacky McAxe, any chance we can put up a notice warning people to be careful what they post? I'm not having a go at @wendog33 in particular (because I haven't clicked on the link) but the idea that could be my kid being shared around a sports forum is pretty disgusting and I just do not see the purpose or value of it.

At least if its a news link, things are blurred out. Twitter - not so.

Just a suggestion. This shit is bad enough as it is. No need to let it be worse.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It’s been happening for the last 50 years and Israel has been getting away with it.
Palestinian kids get shot at on a daily just trying to go to school.
If a Israelite wants your land there getting it with or without any permission and will bulldoze the house with you in it.

it’s funny how Israel get away with it for decades but as soon as Palestinians retaliate it’s the end of the world.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Iranians are celebrating Hamas in the streets with fireworks and golden camel piss showers
Iranians celebrating misfortune for Israel vs Iran funding a Sunni militia are two very different things.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They didn’t lose, otherwise Russia would control Kiev and they don’t - they can barely get past the Eastern territories they’ve always had sway in (via Ukranian separatists). It’s true Ukraine couldn’t win on their own and many other countries simply don’t like or trust Putin, that’s why they back them - oh, and the small reason of invading a sovereign country isn’t cool either.
Ukraine = failure

Fuck zelensky and the commies who want the war, Ukraine so depleted they making and ripping citizens out of their homes to fight and be slaughtered.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
That womans name is Shani Louk. She is actually from Germany and was taken during a Peace dance party held near the Gaza border. Whether she was raped or is dead is uncertain.

And based on the number of interviews online with her parents and other relatives, yes it is true.

@Nexus, @Dognacious, @Hacky McAxe, any chance we can put up a notice warning people to be careful what they post? I'm not having a go at @wendog33 in particular (because I haven't clicked on the link) but the idea that could be my kid being shared around a sports forum is pretty disgusting and I just do not see the purpose or value of it.

Just a suggestion. This shit is bad enough as it is. No need to let it be worse.
Yep. Wendog's link is fine. It's just a notification of who she was with some social media photos she posted while alive. Nothing terrible.

But this is a warning to everyone. Don't post links to dead bodies or anything like that. We don't need that shit here. It's disrespectful and it may get you banned.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeh, a country desperate for more weapons is going to sell any to anyone. Not very credible
Usa don’t give a fuck about their military they purged the patriots and left all the trannys and freaks and has the lowest recruitment numbers in history. Joe Biden left billions of dollars worth of weapons in the region and have donated most of their shit to a failed Ukraine war. They will arm israel 100 percent

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
The BS in Israel has been going on for over 100 years. Just another chapter. Makes you feel glad you live in Australia when you see how fucked up other countries get.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Iranians celebrating misfortune for Israel vs Iran funding a Sunni militia are two very different things.
Iran have publicly supported Palestine over Israel, but you are right. There would never be an alliance there as they hate each other. But they'll do anything to destabilise the region.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
[/QUOTE]

Its just a pic of the woman concerned. I certainly would not post vision of the link or otherwise to this unfortunate murder.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Usa don’t give a fuck about their military they purged the patriots and left all the trannys and freaks and has the lowest recruitment numbers in history. Joe Biden left billions of dollars worth of weapons in the region and have donated most of their shit to a failed Ukraine war. They will arm israel 100 percent
Someone says it's illogical that Ukraine would arm Hamas and your response is, "they will arm Israel"?

US already arms Israel. They have done that for a long time. But you are trying to convince people that Ukraine armed Hamas. That's just stupid on so many levels.

Status
Not open for further replies.