Official Team List Round 12 v Dragons + Match Discussion

jake6

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Well at least okunbor and stimpson were dropped. It’s a start I guess. Surely King won’t play on an edge he is way too slow. How Dufty kept his spot is amazing the no chance on that chip is inexcusable. Averillo should be replaced my Alamoti. I’m sure Alamoti will have defensive deficiencies but at least he will offer something in attack

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
How does Kingy defend on the edge Uce? You think he will do the job?
I don’t ever remember him playing on an edge either for Gold Coast or Storm

Left field selection but pretty sure it will be changed by kick off

Potter getting cute in fist team naming

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
While I agree with you on the minutes played, we lost the game by the time TPJ came on last week.
That’s my worry too uce, we got out muscled in the early exchanges and by the time TPJ and Ray came on we were already chasing the game

Vaughan and especially Thommo need to set the platform early FFS

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Topine got named to start last week & got dropped...... being on the extended bench this week probably means he starts then?
Haha. Makes sense! Hopefully that happens.

PoundHounds

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Is Gus allowing the same shit ***** to be picked so its easier to boot them at the and of the season?

Can't think of any other reason why these piles of dog shit are in FG.
I think he's doing this now to create a baseline between Baz and Potter.

See if there's any performance difference with the same line up. Only justification I can think of.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I know it’s tough watching watching Dufty run out considering everything.
Mick might be holding the trigger being only his second week in charge.
I don’t understand him holding the trigger, it’s rugby league basics if someone’s playing poor there dropped. It’s pathetic!

gibbo2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
JMK played well last week, but can he do it 2 weeks in a row. :sweatsmile:
Don't be fooled that his performance last week should keep him in the side . It still wasn't a first grade standard dummy half performance. Sure he made a line break and scored a try. But the minimums you excpect from a first grade dummy half were still not present in his game. His service from dummy half was shithouse and there was no creativity from him whatsoever . I also saw him give away two stupid penalties .

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe getting booed at Belmore will be the rock bottom they have been using as an excuse the last 5 years...
Exactly if there was a game to do it it’s this week at belmore majority dogs fans at the ground the banners should be out in force we’ve all had enough of it

JAZZY92

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Potter didn't coach the team last week. I imagine it's difficult, in his position, to convince the club he needs to drop a heap of players without at LEAST giving them the chance to play to his game plan once or twice. There's also the publicity angle. If Potter comes in and replaces half the team, the headlines will read, "Bulldogs drop multiple players in Potter's first week. Was Baz really the problem?"
I agree 100% with this. I also don’t believe he picked this team. Gus did, and the negative media is the reason for the subtle changes rather than “line in the sand” selections. I think our preferred lineups will come out in coming weeks.
Doesn’t mean seeing this list today didn’t hurt.