Official Team List Round 12 v Dragons + Match Discussion

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can understand why he wouldn’t make heaps of changes but the one that stands out to me the most is dufty and avo… 1. Dufty isn’t here next year so why persist? Start building with younger kids…. 2. Av must have some real good shit as blackmail against the club. He is the worst centre in the game by miles! His stats speak volumes so I don’t get how he keeps getting picked ffs

Doge

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I get your point. But I'd rather watch us lose and see someone or something new and exciting,than watch us lose and see the same shit every week like grounhog day. Any good young blood we have would understandably go somewhere else
I hear ya but we’ve managed to avoid huge floggings like last year. They will all get a run at some point just not all at once.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Id be surprised if some of those reserves aren’t named

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don’t understand him holding the trigger, it’s rugby league basics if someone’s playing poor there dropped. It’s pathetic!
I agree it’s frustrating and tbh we don’t really know what Potter will do in weeks to come.
Perhaps Gus is pulling strings behind the scenes so benefit of doubt for our interim coach.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I hear ya but we’ve managed to avoid huge floggings like last year. They will all get a run at some point just not all at once.
Huge floggings or not, we're still last, like last year and still can't beat the other wooden spoon candidates. We'll have to agree to disagree mate. I wish there was some debate in the selection room.

H-dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was hoping for Allan into centre instead of averillo, happy okunbor ain’t there

DaBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okunbor had a go last week? Are you having a laugh?
Well he wasn’t out worst. I know he’s not perfect. But comparing effort to Dufty and Averillo is what I meant. I don’t even rate Okunbor week to week either.

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Surely Catt Nufty has a blinder against his old team this week. And then we drop him for the rest of the season...

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Surely Catt Nufty has a blinder against his old team this week. And then we drop him for the rest of the season...
He will be the same shitty cat self. Plus his old team will demolish the ****.

SweetFA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree it’s frustrating and tbh we don’t really know what Potter will do in weeks to come.
Perhaps Gus is pulling strings behind the scenes so benefit of doubt for our interim coach.
Gus had no input in team selections this week. This week’s lineup courtesy of Sandercock,Furner, Potter & Sharp

Yougra

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I agree, I don't know what the fuss is all about. The only player 'm not happy about it Dufty, the rest are ok.
I think our options at fullback for this game is limited, that's probably why Dufty is still there

Toia is injured, Allen has only been back for a week and wouldnt have the fitness, Averillo i dont think was ever a chance and the only possible change would be Fox

In the next couple of weeks I'd like Allen in the centres for Averillo and hopefully Toia might get a chance at fullback.

Or once Allen is match fit I'd play him at fullback and bring Alamoti in for the last 6 weeks

Regardless of his paypacket I think Allen would add more than either Averillo or Dufty

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Gus had no input in team selections this week. This week’s lineup courtesy of Sandercock,Furner, Potter & Sharp
Potter solely picked the team, but id assume gus had some input