KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Schoupp needs to run onto the ball
Few times Burton initiated a play and Schoupp half a second behind the pass

a dogs life

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
After today’s performance anyone else think the Fox may have played himself out of a blues jersey and Kiraz maybe into one?
JAC should not lose his origin place. He is quality and would be a completely different player on the end of the NSW backline. The NSW selectors have used the “incumbency” exercise many, many times in the past and it should be applied in this case.

Someone posted the other day that Fittler will be out next coach if Burton is selected. If JAC is dropped, surely that’s a strike against Fittler as our next coach?

timedog

Waterboy
Reaction score
Cory Allen FB? any other options lets hear them, lets try one. junk is JUNK, lets get ZDC or Cook give then a half each, worth a try?? BBO 7 Is it worth a go. Did Casey or Hoffman? play today how'd they go?? Like I said we don't have to go cra cra, we need to give something a try.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Cory Allen FB? any other options lets hear them, lets try one. junk is JUNK, lets get ZDC or Cook give then a half each, worth a try?? BBO 7 Is it worth a go. Did Casey or Hoffman? play today how'd they go?? Like I said we don't have to go cra cra, we need to give something a try.
Reserve graders are just that reserve grade standard

The only one that I thought played well were Allan and Casey

Back to Belmore and both sides lose

This season ending can’t come soon enough

timedog

Waterboy
Reaction score
Thats a start, Allen at FB, and Casey replace Averillo. I would like to see junk gone.

Matthew G

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
After today’s performance anyone else think the Fox may have played himself out of a blues jersey and Kiraz maybe into one?
Kiraz into a blue jersey, hes played 3 games for us hahahahha, what world are you living in, Fox still best winger in game and one bad defensive day doesnt change that

milkdog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
JAC should not lose his origin place. He is quality and would be a completely different player on the end of the NSW backline. The NSW selectors have used the “incumbency” exercise many, many times in the past and it should be applied in this case.

Someone posted the other day that Fittler will be out next coach if Burton is selected. If JAC is dropped, surely that’s a strike against Fittler as our next coach?
Yeah it was totally sarcasm. I’m sure fox will get picked for the blues and rightfully so. He had an ordinary game today and was probably out played by Kiraz. But the fox has been awesome for the blues in the past and in my opinion one of our most consistent this year.

Costa84

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's like he operates in slow motion.

How can coaching staff not see the effect this has on our attack!
junk is to slow for FG, he has a slow muscle twitch, the service he delivers from DH to ball runners is to hesitant and those split seconds of delay, enable the defence to be in a position where ethey stiffle any attack that we have got in mind. junk has to GO NOW.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Defence was fucking awful today..
However if Corey Waddell doesn't play today we win..
That's the fine line..
We have a number of players who are mistakeathons, that includes giving away 6 against and penalties.
Discipline has been a big issue for a long time because the team cannot defend repeat sets and they constantly put themselves under pressure with stupid errors.

yearofthedogs2018

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Yeah it was totally sarcasm. I’m sure fox will get picked for the blues and rightfully so. He had an ordinary game today and was probably out played by Kiraz. But the fox has been awesome for the blues in the past and in my opinion one of our most consistent this year.
It’s been confirmed he wasn’t selected

Longtimedog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Reserve graders are just that reserve grade standard

The only one that I thought played well were Allan and Casey

Back to Belmore and both sides lose

This season ending can’t come soon enough
Agree. Don’t rate Allan but he and Casey stood out in a horrible team performance. Casey has been terrible last couple of years but has been really good this year.

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How the hell did Joseph Suuali make it in front of the fox ?
He is just there as a squad player to get experience.

I agree with Fox getting dropped. He has cramped up nearly every game this year. People wanting him to play fullback haven’t got a clue. He would be gassed after 10 minutes.

Of course Ferris sucked but the players can do extras by themselves.

Our 2 worst players today were JAC and Burton. Not necessarily on their overall game , more so their actual performance compared to what they have the ability to produce.

We are such a broken club.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Can't even get the rub off the green at Belmore ffs. I could tell we weren't going to win with Cummins as ref.