Official Team List Round 12 v Dragons + Match Discussion

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
surely they'll make changes before kick off?

milkdog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Surely Dufty doesn’t get another start on the weekend. His old team will tear him a new one.

WillieMasonFan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
At least give ZDC 30 minutes so that we can see whether or not he can play at 1st grade standard. Just put anyone else at FB, even give Oki a go there, I am just so over Dufty and, as a former fullback (and Daley M player of the year as a fullback) I would have thought that Mick would have dropped Dufty! Kiraz needs to be run at centre, if he can play centre he is more valuable than a winger, good centres are much harder to come by than wingers.

Dragons by 16 based upon current 1-17.

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok fine i get the Dufty hate but at least Dufty has scored some tries and has a few assists. He can break the defensive line open with his speed. He was some upside (overshadowed by his major defenisve fuck ups yes) ...but Jake averillo getting picked? That, that i cannot justify for the life of me! Hes gone so far backwards this season its not even funny. He was promising with his supposed talent but hes just soooo off the pace now and its only getting worse. Has zero impact in attack andd gets found out in defence. Like he doesnt need to be staggs or talaki but fuck me have some impact. I used to be a fan (mainly cause local junior young talent) but now i see the truth. He at least needs time in nsw cup i think. If hes actually finished as a first grader then so be it. It just sucks that another supposed upcoming local talent has failed. Its a depressing long list now. Its also why i dont want to hype myself up for Alamoti either. The junior hype train has died with averillo for mine. Ive been burned too many times. Im done. Kiraz is an exception cauze he came from no where

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Ok fine i get the Dufty hate but at least Dufty has scored some tries and has a few assists. He can break the defensive line open with his speed. He was some upside (overshadowed by his major defenisve fuck ups yes) ...but Jake averillo getting picked? That, that i cannot justify for the life of me! Hes gone so far backwards this season its not even funny. He was promising with his supposed talent but hes just soooo off the pace now and its only getting worse. Has zero impact in attack andd gets found out in defence. Like he doesnt need to be staggs or talaki but fuck me have some impact. I used to be a fan (mainly cause local junior young talent) but now i see the truth. He at least needs time in nsw cup i think. If hes actually finished as a first grader then so be it. It just sucks that another supposed upcoming local talent has failed. Its a depressing long list now. Its also why i dont want to hype myself up for Alamoti either. The junior hype train has died with averillo for mine. Ive been burned too many times. Im done. Kiraz is an exception cauze he came from no where
He can also break the defensive line open in defence. He just opens the turnstyle for everyone and runs out of the way.

If you let in five times more than you score or set up, then you don't belong in the team. If you refuse to put your body on the line or show any effort, you don't belong in the team.. He's the most un-Bulldog like player of the last six seasons and that's saying something with some of the frauds and chumps we've had during that time.

The__GM

Kennel Established
Reaction score
What a slap in the face for the return to Belmore.
Dufty, JMK and Waddell in the 17.
Its like they don’t want a full house.

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gus had no input in team selections this week. This week’s lineup courtesy of Sandercock,Furner, Potter & Sharp
Good to know Mick has a support group in selecting the team.
Gus on the extended bench.

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Potter solely picked the team, but id assume gus had some input
I can’t not think that Potter and Gus didn’t have a constructive conversation at some point this week.
Throw in his two cents

The__GM

Kennel Established
Reaction score
My back 5

JAC
Kiraz
Schoupp
Alamoti
Casey

Or Averillo at 1 and JAC to wing/ Casey back to Cup.
We know Okunbor/ Allan/ Burns/ Averillo at C isn’t the answer. Lean into the youth movement and try Avo at FB.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The Dragons are coming off a win so we can't play them into form. I think we could be a chance.

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would the leagues club be packed on Sunday? Haven't been to Mecca in a half decade so can't recall.

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Dragons are coming off a win so we can't play them into form. I think we could be a chance.
When it's the dogs, there's always a chance!... Of getting our hopes up then getting pumped by 30 on game day