Sweet Caroline - Consolidated Mad Monday Saga Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a second rate shit hole of a brothel to have some end of season drinks but, then again they didn't achieve much this year did they? so why go out and make a fuckwhit of yourself? LOL
If it was me....I would tear up the following contracts NOW! Pay, Elliot, Jackson, Fine, Montoya, and anyone else that has been fined or charged by the Police!! then we can start over.
lol

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Just found this on YouTube. Sweet Caroline. Read the comments Screenshot_20180907-190329_YouTube.jpeg

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ok we'll cop the fine, the flak, the players the shame..but...that paparazzi lowlife must be exposed for the way the shots were obtained and Rothfield's decision to publish.
Greenberg was interviewed on Triple M tonight and confirmed that there has been no complaints to the police from the public so the only person who saw this besides the players and staff was the paparazzi!

A

Alexander the Great

Greenberg was interviewed on Triple M tonight and confirmed that there has been no complaints to the police from the public so the only person who saw this besides the players and staff was the paparazzi!
Wow is there a link for this interview?

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
View attachment 7289

https://twitter.com/bdog_piper/status/1037950754487558149?s=21

Found this on Twitter it gives you a good idea where this flog took the photos from
This is what I've been waying all along.

upload_2018-9-7_20-20-0.png

Look at where the balcony is, and where Fine's bum is. Look at where Elliott is located.

Now have a look at the "eye" level of those photos. They were taken front on from the Google Street View car. NOTE it has a higher angle as it's cameras on a 2m mast on top of a car. Yellow circle is a person.

upload_2018-9-7_20-22-58.png

Fully zoomed in of above.

upload_2018-9-7_20-23-49.png

As you can see from the GOOGLE STREET CAR eye level (which is car roof height + about 2m), even then you are not at eye level with the balcony (as per the photos).

EXAMPLE:

upload_2018-9-7_20-37-33.png

Even applying Pythagorean Theorem to the scenario to work out an appropriate length of the hypotenuse, its irrelevant because the angle required to take those shots extends beyond a potential angle on foot.

Therefore you need to apply height to lower the angle required to get that shot. But that's not so easy, there are no hotels around the area eand that balcony is the highest point around (apart from the Harbour Bridge), and that's a rail corridor on that side.

Ergo the only way to get those shots is to increase one's elevation... using a 3/5/10m scissor lift.

Albeit a skewed angle but this shows a bit better the issue in getting those shots.

upload_2018-9-7_20-14-37.png

Now I'm taking this (same date as the first image above) but from Parbury Ave (so next street up from George St).

upload_2018-9-7_20-47-38.png

Full zoom from there.

upload_2018-9-7_20-48-38.png

Again remember this is 1.5m-2m on top of a standard Astra / Captiva roof so angle is shallower.

As such there is no way those photos were taken at street level. I'm happy to go there in the next few days with my gear to prove this as such.

SUMMARY: As I've said all along, it is impossible to get those sort of shots without at least a 3m elevation, hence premeditation by the media, and some effort has been gone to.

As such Elliott SHOULD be able to reasonably assume he has privacy in that area.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
This is what I've been waying all along.

View attachment 7294

Look at where the balcony is, and where Fine's bum is. Look at where Elliott is located.

Now have a look at the "eye" level of those photos. They were taken front on from the Google Street View car. NOTE it has a higher angle as it's cameras on a 2m mast on top of a car. Yellow circle is a person.

View attachment 7295

Fully zoomed in of above.

View attachment 7296

As you can see from the GOOGLE STREET CAR eye level (which is car roof height + about 2m), even then you are not at eye level with the balcony (as per the photos).

EXAMPLE:

View attachment 7297

Even applying Pythagorean Theorem to the scenario to work out an appropriate length of the hypotenuse, its irrelevant because the angle required to take those shots extends beyond a potential angle on foot.

Therefore you need to apply height to lower the angle required to get that shot. But that's not so easy, there are no hotels around the area eand that balcony is the highest point around (apart from the Harbour Bridge), and that's a rail corridor on that side.

Ergo the only way to get those shots is to increase one's elevation... using a 3/5/10m scissor lift.

Albeit a skewed angle but this shows a bit better the issue in getting those shots.

View attachment 7292

Now I'm taking this (same date as the first image above) but from Parbury Ave (so next street up from George St).

View attachment 7298

Full zoom from there.

View attachment 7299

Again remember this is 1.5m-2m on top of a standard Astra / Captiva roof so angle is shallower.

As such there is no way those photos were taken at street level. I'm happy to go there in the next few days with my gear to prove this as such.

SUMMARY: As I've said all along, it is impossible to get those sort of shots without at least a 3m elevation, hence premeditation by the media, and some effort has been gone to.

As such Elliott SHOULD be able to reasonably assume he has privacy in that area.
Can someone make investigations with the local Handy Hire? :grinning:

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I imagine the papparazzi guy will be called by the defence during the court case ;)

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
how much is Greenberg going to fine himself for his head??

Wouldn't it be funny if someone photoshopped a bell end on this bell end....oh wait

Last edited:

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Next year every NRL side on Mad Monday should nude up for a bit of sweet Caroline! Make it a yearly event

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I wonder whether Greenberg has an agenda against the Bulldogs. Some of his decisions reflect that. Dean Pay got fined $25K for saying something
at a press conference, which was of no concern to anyone. The club was fined $15K for using the incorrect jerseys, which affected nobody, and now
this garbage. which affected nobody except the Telecrap.

Artybulldog 26

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
Reaction score
Lol totally unrelated but I was looking at something in the Bulldogs app just now and It had Dean Pay and Danny F's photo Lol

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I love how they always bring it back to things like this stopping kids from playing the game......as if the NRL gives two fucks about junior footy, step out of Sydney where they aren't being looked after from things like panthers leagues etc and most junior footy comps are fucked and almost dead many age groups have to be merged just to get 3 teams so the same teams aren't playing each other every week, and then still it often ends up with a team being short on numbers.

Coaches, trainers, refs, linesmen etc many volunteers now need to do 500 training courses and checks just to step over the sideline or pick up a footy which often involves a lot of travel and time off work...…...so as if the NRL gives a fuck about junior footy PLEASE Toddy shut the fuck up you dumb ****, do something to help these volunteers be able to help get rid of some of the bureaucratic shit you make them go through and for once start putting some cash in to junior footy you lying two faced sack of shit

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I wonder whether Greenberg has an agenda against the Bulldogs. Some of his decisions reflect that. Dean Pay got fined $25K for saying something
at a press conference, which was of no concern to anyone. The club was fined $15K for using the incorrect jerseys, which affected nobody, and now
this garbage. which affected nobody except the Telecrap.
It obviously looks that way. It's a f'in joke!!

Status
Not open for further replies.