Sweet Caroline - Consolidated Mad Monday Saga Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Did you at least strip and take a picture?

Send via DM plz. I will not publish it to the Daily Telegraph.

You cheeky devil!! LOL!!!

No I did not but if I had done so it would be too good for that pond scum publication...

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Everyone knows this.

I have no doubt in my mind that the boys were told by management and whoever organised the event that they would be okay to get nude as the area they were in was private and they did not believe anybody had view of it - DT went out of their way with telescopes some 150m away elevated 3 floors to get those photos.

I just hope the Bulldogs really explore all legal avenues to sue DT for defamation (whatever the legal term is) because it's being reported everywhere that it was in a public place but that is completely false.

Also, it is complete BS that Greenburger wants to fine us that amount after seeing the CCTV footage. The whole 3rd floor was hired out, it was a private place done outside public view. It's basically the same thing as having a get together at your place and getting loose. Makes absolutely no sense. Thats like Greenburger approaching a player asking for CCTV of a BBQ he had at his place with other players around. Anyway, I trust that Bulldogs are exploring all legal options and respond to the NRL and DT accordingly.

What right would Greenberg have in any case to view the footage? He is as usual being the judge , jury and executioner in this matter.I would love to find out if he as the employer ( via the NRL) of the clubs and their players has the right to even ask to see CCTV footage filmed on a private establishment that is not even connected with the NRL. That footage is taken by the establishment so as to protect their interests for security purposes concerning theft, damage etc. and I guess in criminal cases. Any criminal case is outside the purview of the NRL as they are not the law. That also creates the question as to whether or not it was ethical or legal to view that tape with the express purpose of determining what sort of fine should be levied. If any legal eagles read this it would be interesting to know. I laugh at the NRL when they say that actions will not be taken as knee jerk ones by the NRL until the legal aspects of the cases are done and dusted.

Where was his interest in the several goings on with one particular Cronulla player when he made a complete dick of himself and tainted the image of the game? Leave it to the club to deal with in that case.

Where does the NRL stand with the game being tainted by these disgraceful types of reports and the publishing of pictures that would never have seen the light of day if not for the premeditated actions of a tabloid who should after all, have the best interests of the game at heart. It seems, just like Paul Gallen said, that the papers theses days disregard the GOOD stories because they in their opinion don't sell as many papers as the trashy ones. I am not in the least a fan of Paul Gallen but what he said would be the consensus of opinion over the whole of the playing and supporter base.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
What right would Greenberg have in any case to view the footage? He is as usual being the judge , jury and executioner in this matter.I would love to find out if he as the employer ( via the NRL) of the clubs and their players has the right to even ask to see CCTV footage filmed on a private establishment that is not even connected with the NRL. That footage is taken by the establishment so as to protect their interests for security purposes concerning theft, damage etc. and I guess in criminal cases. Any criminal case is outside the purview of the NRL as they are not the law. That also creates the question as to whether or not it was ethical or legal to view that tape with the express purpose of determining what sort of fine should be levied. If any legal eagles read this it would be interesting to know. I laugh at the NRL when they say that actions will not be taken as knee jerk ones by the NRL until the legal aspects of the cases are done and dusted.

Where was his interest in the several goings on with one particular Cronulla player when he made a complete dick of himself and tainted the image of the game? Leave it to the club to deal with in that case.

Where does the NRL stand with the game being tainted by these disgraceful types of reports and the publishing of pictures that would never have seen the light of day if not for the premeditated actions of a tabloid who should after all, have the best interests of the game at heart. It seems, just like Paul Gallen said, that the papers theses days disregard the GOOD stories because they in their opinion don't sell as many papers as the trashy ones. I am not in the least a fan of Paul Gallen but what he said would be the consensus of opinion over the whole of the playing and supporter base.
Totally agree. What are the rights of the NRL to view CCTV from a private establishment?

H-dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why restrict to Mad Monday?
Precedent set by NRL to now go and view footage from a bar every time a few players go out on the town
Not a problem for Broncos when the footage and witness cant

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Peter Beattie on NRL 360 just now:
“we set a high standard in the case of the bulldogs, we expect women to be treated properly”
Wtf is he going on about

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
“we set a high standard in the case of the bulldogs, we expect women to be treated properly”
Wtf is he going on about
Well lucky Buzz has a good handle on this one. I hope he treats her properly...

IMG_5875.JPG

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wtf is he going on about
ummmm….He must be confused, can only assume he was talking to someone earlier about the Buzz situation....

Or does Beattie think Elliot was a female stripper and Woolford um.....

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Wtf is he going on about
Just watched it. He didnt say that.

He listed off what was acceptable and what wasn't

He wasnt linking women to the bulldogs mad monday

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Just watched it. He didnt say that.

He listed off what was acceptable and what wasn't

He wasnt linking women to the bulldogs mad monday
Pardon me, just heard it in the background and came on here. Jumped th gun, just wrote it how I heard it

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well well. To quote Peter Beattie the standard has been set. In this mornings news:

Rabbitohs players are facing allegations they exposed themselves to a young women on social media without her consent. #9Today

If this turns out to be the case I expect another fine of 250K or more to be handed down along with players being charged and fined

haz123

dogs for eva
Reaction score
Any one else see???
I think it was on Matty John's show last night they were doing something about Gordies 2018 and you guessed it showed clip of him starkers on a balcony from earlier in the year dancing around. Apparently that was hilarious unlike Elliot who did it in a private function NOT ON NATIONAL TV.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Why? It's pretty funny!

The Bulldogs brand is getting free advertising in Melbourne... Any publicity is good publicity! lol
Lol... I don’t see how. Melbourne will never give a shot about our club and that jerk off was just getting in on the act and taking a sky shot at us.

I’m not exactly outraged, but I think he’s an unfunny dick.

Status
Not open for further replies.