Sweet Caroline - Consolidated Mad Monday Saga Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Once again context. Its the media. Do you think this would be news if it there was no naked elliot or drunken montoya?
You've taken up a fair bit of space on here and, fair question, I still can't quite fathom your point you are trying to make.

Your concern above is that Montoya is drunk and Elliott is naked? That is the context of your reasoning?

You've agreed, I believe, that the journo and photographer are scum?

The crux of your argument is?
Public drunkenness?
Public nudity?
Public spewing?
Public footpath sleeping?

So therefore the players and our Club deserve the full wrath and expose of the Newscorp, Telecrap and Fox media machine?

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
It was a Monday afternoon whilst most people are at work. It was in a part of the city that very few locals go other than to have a drink at the pub, and mostly on weekends. Outside of their club uniforms, most players are unrecognisable. Plenty of people have bucks and hens party at this location. You make it sound like our team is bunch of celebrities that get followed around by all our fans which is not the case.

The reason why there arent any photos is because the pubic dont care. But I have already demonstrated to Assassin (AKA Thick Boy) that the balcony of a pub is certainly a public area especially when it is viewable from street level (not were the photo was taken), from the bridge climbers (100s of tourist each day and every hour) and on the cycling path right next to it.

Don't let Assassin confuse you with this thick disease.
Thick boy ? Have you seen the zub on him its 3 inches.......

Across the eye

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Makes sense im guilty of a lot worse ,shit you thought was funny when you were 20 has you scratching you head at 40 .
This day and age you can't get away with much so if they going to let of steam do what you suggested.
Fuck you are old:tonguewink:

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We should run out next year in the opening game to ‘sweet caroline’ blaring over the ANZ sound system , Elliot leading the side.
The fans should chant it during games fkn lol

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Don't let this story distract you from the fact that Parrafailure Eels claimed another wooden spoon and the Roosters are over the cap.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
One of my Twitter burner accounts got banned for doing this.

Can't recall what the event was, but I told them I had pictures.

They asked to send them through, so I sent them pictures of lemonparty (don't google that shit - it's a gangbang of old naked blokes sucking each others cocks) and apparently that's a breach of Twitters terms of service.

Who knew :D.

Art Vandelay

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Paul Kent, Buzz & Hadley renacting the human centipede as the pregame entertainment.
Hasler can be the halftime entertainment with his stand up routine .

Status
Not open for further replies.