Sweet Caroline - Consolidated Mad Monday Saga Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smirrors

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
What’s your point???
That the photos were taken by bridge climbers?
Plus you don’t have to be a celebrity for someone to take photos of you, you do dumb shit people would just take out there phone and record it.
No, that the balcony is considered in public space, its not private as some here have alluded to.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
No, that the balcony is considered in public space, its not private as some here have alluded to.
It was a private function any photo that where taken can only be done by a pervert.

Smirrors

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
It was a private function any photo that where taken can only be done by a pervert.
Once again context. Its the media. Do you think this would be news if it there was no naked elliot or drunken montoya?

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Once again context. Its the media. Do you think this would be news if it there was no naked elliot or drunken montoya?
That’s exactly my point the media spins shit to sell stories.
It’s nothing new that people get drunk passed out in the middle of the streets.

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
After past experiences in years just gone by recently, I guess personally I am pretty disappointed with the club management, the players and even more so our coach Dean Pay FFS!! everyone knows we are being watched by the media so why? would we bear our Ass's so to speak, we are not in the seventies or eighties anymore, it is generally unacceptable behaviour as far as I am concerned in todays social media environment.
I used to do some pretty ugly things in my RL days after the season eded TBH BUT! what these children did is in my opinion unacceptable in 2018 moving forward, why didn't they just hire out a Qantas hangar at Sydney Airport for the night and shut the roller door for 24 hours so they could all knock themselves out? DUMB *****!!

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
After past experiences in years just gone by recently, I guess personally I am pretty disappointed with the club management, the players and even more so our coach Dean Pay FFS!! everyone knows we are being watched by the media so why? would we bear our Ass's so to speak, we are not in the seventies or eighties anymore, it is generally unacceptable behaviour as far as I am concerned in todays social media environment.
I used to do some pretty ugly things in my RL days after the season eded TBH BUT! what these children did is in my opinion unacceptable in 2018 moving forward, why didn't they just hire out a Qantas hangar at Sydney Airport for the night and shut the roller door for 24 hours so they could all knock themselves out? DUMB *****!!
No matter we’re they go or how much they hide it media will find a story.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Dude they did the same thing at same venue last year and nothing happened. Obviously someone from the venue tipped them off. Sucked in to the venue tbh... because we won’t be going there again next year and that’s thousands in lost revenue (imagine the amount of food and drink a team of footballers can get through) $$$$$

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
They could have gone to the centre of the earth & still the jackals would have found them.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Makes sense im guilty of a lot worse ,shit you thought was funny when you were 20 has you scratching you head at 40 .
This day and age you can't get away with much so if they going to let of steam do what you suggested.

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Dude they did the same thing at same venue last year and nothing happened. Obviously someone from the venue tipped them off. Sucked in to the venue tbh... because we won’t be going there again next year and that’s thousands in lost revenue (imagine the amount of food and drink a team of footballers can get through) $$$$$
I was unaware that they were at the same venue? so....what went wrong this time??

Status
Not open for further replies.