SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Never done draft before. Joined and got in the h2h

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I’ll stick to SuperCoach. I only played that since fox sports shut the old fantasy like 2009 lol

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I'm mostly happy with what I have there too, can't see too many changes unless team lists fuck it up (they will). Still down cheapies I've left our like Sloan but honestly fuck the Dragons they're getting the spoon.
My 3 sports teams that I hate the most:

1. Queensland State of Origin
2. St. George Illawarra Dragons
3. Manchester United

It'll probably always be those 3.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'm already in the Kennel NRL Fantasy Classic league as Pauli Pauli Shore.. I should change my team name as he hasn't been in the league for years but I can't be fucked..

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Joined the Kennel SuperCoach H2h. Same name as my username here. Will you do a kennel Fantasy this year? Lost to @bradyk in the GF two years in row. Need to beat him somehow..
Send him a fake copy of the bulldogs salary cap with a few datasets and graphs included a few hours before lockout. He’ll be too distracted for SuperCoach

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
The only thing SC has that is better than Fantasy is the prizes, the rest Fantasy clears.
So you are removed from both SC leagues as requested. You wont get much time to change your mind, both leagues look like filling soon.

@Freakzilla you not going to play draft this year? Only a few spots left so not much time to change mind. You cant let CM be tbe only one to win both SC titles

Last edited:

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
So you are removed from both SC leagues as requested. You wont get much time to change your mind, both leagues look like filling soon.

@Freakzilla you not going to play draft this year? Only a few spots left so not much time to change mind. You cant let CM be tbe only one to win both SC titles
Nah, I’ll pass. 2 idiots turned me off it last season and I don’t want to be involved again if they are.