Official Supercoach & other comps 2023

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
1 issue with that is if i had a title called minor premier, some people may confuse it with the minor premiership winner (the playoffs for 9th-16th). If you actually dominated the league, and also scored the most points, you would win existing top scorer title. Will think about it, i dunno.
The NRL gives a trophy to the minor premiers...

If we're playing the bye weeks to make it tougher then the minor premiers deserve something I think.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
How long does the draft take? Normally done in 2 hours or so isn't it?
Been in other drafts in other leagues before that had a 4 hour pick window for each draft pick, it took 3 days to get it done haha.
Only 10 players in each league, so an hour may be enough.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Yeh i expect him to be the same as he has been previous years. Hes my only expensive 2RF at the moment, ive gone cheap with the others, all my money is in the spine.
Yeah I’ve stacked my spine aswell. Murray and nanai are the only guns in my 2rf went cheapish in frf aswell. But I have hynes Cleary teddy and mitchel as hbs and fbs

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
The NRL gives a trophy to the minor premiers...

If we're playing the bye weeks to make it tougher then the minor premiers deserve something I think.
As in the NRL the minor premiership is irrelevant unless you win the GF.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Is anyone starting with Papali'i?
Yep. I think Papaliii and Murray are best options in backrow. New rules suit Murray and I don't think Isaiah will be shifted around like he was at Parra

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yep. I think Papaliii and Murray are best options in backrow. New rules suit Murray and I don't think Isaiah will be shifted around like he was at Parra
I'll only keep one, too much value elsewhere in the backrow to have both of them I think.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I'll only keep one, too much value elsewhere in the backrow to have both of them I think.
Perhaps. I just went with Hopgood as a starter to ensure X3 reserves are cheapies.

Only thing that would make me drop 1 of them is if Trey Mooney and that young storm backrower get a start.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Perhaps. I just went with Hopgood as a starter to ensure X3 reserves are cheapies.

Only thing that would make me drop 1 of them is if Trey Mooney and that young storm backrower get a start.
My backrow is cheap asf it’s Murray hopgood Schuster stone Howarth and Preston
Front row is weak aswell. All my money is in the halves and fullbacks

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Added a new type of comp to page 1 of this thread. Here is a copy. Its Supercoach draft 7s. Ive been playing multiple leagues of this every year, and its the only type of league i have won any of to date lol. Its good, and there's plenty of players in the pool all year to change your side around with too, with less players needed to fill squads and only 10 entrants.

Supercoach Draft 7s (new)

Players:
1/10
Draft time: 26/02/2023 7.30 pm Sydney. see league details on the site, for your local time of day.
Rules: 7 scoring players, 1 each of HOK, FRF, 2RF, HB, 5/8, CTW, FLB. 5 man bench. No captains. Playing the byes. Top 6 finals

Will fill with public if it doesnt fill, and if a Kennel member wins the title, there will be one if there are 5 Kennel players in the league.

Last edited:

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Changed draft 7s bye rule to playing byes.