Official Supercoach & other comps 2023

Reaction score
Never played Fantasy. Is it worth it?
I usually play SC but have crashed the last few years. I was good at it till they upped the points for attack stats a few years ago.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Never played Fantasy. Is it worth it?
I usually play SC but have crashed the last few years. I was good at it till they upped the points for attack stats a few years ago.
Its not a lot different to sc except harder to score points, and visually different. I play both. Each has its strong points

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Well my early SC team has predicted score 980. Obviously hoping its understated lol

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Ok so Supercoach H2H is full already. Record time to fill it this year. All the people who have won any kind of title in SC H2H before are in it, and i recognise most people in it.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Dolphins are playing first game at Suncorp, I thought they were playing home games at Redcliffe?
So many name changes for the stadiums again this year, gone are the good old days when they were mostly just named after their suburb.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Ok so Supercoach H2H is full already. Record time to fill it this year. All the people who have won any kind of title in SC H2H before are in it, and i recognise most people in it.
Maybe there should be a prize for the minor premiers? I was in the lead all season last year.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Well my early SC team has predicted score 980. Obviously hoping its understated lol
Does SC consider new roles/minutes when giving you a predicted score

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Maybe there should be a prize for the minor premiers? I was in the lead all season last year.
1 issue with that is if i had a title called minor premier, some people may confuse it with the minor premiership winner (the playoffs for 9th-16th). If you actually dominated the league, and also scored the most points, you would win existing top scorer title. Will think about it, i dunno.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Does SC consider new roles/minutes when giving you a predicted score
I dont think so, its probably assumed minutes affect the overall score already. If you have a player play 10 minutes and get 50, or 80 minutes and get 50, its still 50. If a player with high PPM gets more minutes, they probably go up in value quickly with their average score

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Anyone in SC draft or Fantasy draft have any input about the draft times

At this moment they are:

SC Draft: 19/2/2023 @ 7PM NSW, 6PM Qld (see the comp rules for other time zones, it adjusts to yours there)
Fantasy Draft: 19/2/2023 @ 9PM NSW, 8PM Qld (see the comp rules for other time zones, it adjusts to yours there)

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yeh, every year. I assume you mean Isaiah.
Yes. He's playing on the left edge next to Brooks this year. Not really keen on Tiger but if they throw the ball around like a Sheen's based side usually does then he might go pretty close to maintaining his near 80 average.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Yes. He's playing on the left edge next to Brooks this year. Not really keen on Tiger but if they throw the ball around like a Sheen's based side usually does then he might go pretty close to maintaining his near 80 average.
Yeh i expect him to be the same as he has been previous years. Hes my only expensive 2RF at the moment, ive gone cheap with the others, all my money is in the spine.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Anyone in SC draft or Fantasy draft have any input about the draft times

At this moment they are:

SC Draft: 19/2/2023 @ 7PM NSW, 6PM Qld (see the comp rules for other time zones, it adjusts to yours there)
Fantasy Draft: 19/2/2023 @ 9PM NSW, 8PM Qld (see the comp rules for other time zones, it adjusts to yours there)
How long does the draft take? Normally done in 2 hours or so isn't it?
Been in other drafts in other leagues before that had a 4 hour pick window for each draft pick, it took 3 days to get it done haha.