Suggestion for Mods

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Everyone knows that on game day - this place becomes an absolute shit show. Particularly after a loss, it's pretty evident that some of you watched the game on a red cordial high, and the frustration shows.

I have been of the opinion for a while now that there needs to be a 12 hour lockout from creating new threads, starting from kick off time (so the Knight's game yesterday, no new threads in the Bulldogs chat page from 3pm yesterday)

If you want to vent, do so in the game day chat. That's what it's there for, right?

If you still want to start a thread 12 hours after kick off - once all the sugar rush from the cordial or the slurpee your dad got in drive thru on the way home from the game- by all means... post away!

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
If we haven’t looked like even coming close to caring about being competitive for almost a decade I think people that care about the team can say what they want. Management, staff and players will move on fans will not.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I also have a suggestion for the mods so I'm just going to shoot my shot while I'm here.

To The Kennel Moderator team,

I am writing to express my interest in becoming a moderator on The Kennel forum. I have been a passionate fan of Rugby League and sport for many years, and I have been an active member of this forum for over 10 years. I am also an active user of Reddit and I have participated in many discussions about Rugby League, Football, Equestrian, Table Tennis, Cricket and Cosplay Girls.

I believe that I have the skills and experience necessary to be an effective moderator on The Kennel forum. I am a fair and impartial individual who is able to maintain a respectful and civil atmosphere in the forum. I am also a good communicator who is able to clearly and concisely explain the forum rules and guidelines. I am extremely confident that I can help create a positive and productive environment for all forum members and guests and looking to get involved with The Kennel forum.

In addition to my passion for sports and my experience with online forums, I also have a strong understanding of Rugby League. I am always up-to-date on the latest news, rumours and statistics. I am confident that I can provide accurate and helpful information to the forum members.

I am a committed and dedicated individual who is willing to in the time and effort necessary to be a successful moderator. I am able to moderate the forum on a regular basis, an I am always willing to help our forum members. I am confident that I can make a positive contribution to The Kennel forum, an i hole you will consider my application.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,
@TheSexDogs

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I also have a suggestion for the mods so I'm just going to shoot my shot while I'm here.

I am writing to express my interest in becoming a moderator on The Kennel forum. I have been a passionate fan of Rugby League and sport for many years, and I have been an active member of this forum for over 10 years. I am also an active user of Reddit and I have participated in many discussions about Rugby League, Football, Equestrian, Table Tennis, Cricket and Cosplay Girls.

I believe that I have the skills and experience necessary to be an effective moderator on The Kennel forum. I am a fair and impartial individual who is able to maintain a respectful and civil atmosphere in the forum. I am also a good communicator who is able to clearly and concisely explain the forum rules and guidelines. I am extremely confident that I can help create a positive and productive environment for all forum members and guests and looking to get involved with The Kennel forum.

In addition to my passion for sports and my experience with online forums, I also have a strong understanding of Rugby League. I am always up-to-date on the latest news, rumours and statistics. I am confident that I can provide accurate and helpful information to the forum members.

I am a committed and dedicated individual who is willing to in the time and effort necessary to be a successful moderator. I am able to moderate the forum on a regular basis, an I am always willing to help our forum members. I am confident that I can make a positive contribution to The Kennel forum, an i hole you will consider my application.

Sincerely,
@TheSexDogs
Do you need a character reference?

Trinfly

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Sincerely,
@TheSexDogs
Table tennis ... how the fck is that Gunnar help us

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score

Sincerely,
@TheSexDogs
Nah. U thought Trent Alexander Arnold is a good defender. A certain level of intelligence is required for the job.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Do you need a character reference?
Yes I am in need of positive character reference. @Psycho Doggie if this is what you are offering then I appreciate it am deeply thankful for your taking time out for your day to do so. If this is not what you are offering then I must regret to inform you that I reject your offer.

Sincerely,
@TheSexDogs

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Nah. U thought Trent Alexander Arnold is a good defender. A certain level of intelligence is required for the job.
Not knowing enough about English soccer players is definitely frowned upon when moderating an Australian Rugby League forum.

That's how I became a moderator. I just talked about how Christian Ronald is my favourite kickball player.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Sincerely,
@TheSexDogs
Hi I'm Exorcist, some of you may know me as Assassin.

I back this contestant whole heartedly.

So vote for TheSexDogs, the future of the Kennel.

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Everyone knows that on game day - this place becomes an absolute shit show. Particularly after a loss, it's pretty evident that some of you watched the game on a red cordial high, and the frustration shows.

I have been of the opinion for a while now that there needs to be a 12 hour lockout from creating new threads, starting from kick off time (so the Knight's game yesterday, no new threads in the Bulldogs chat page from 3pm yesterday)

If you want to vent, do so in the game day chat. That's what it's there for, right?

If you still want to start a thread 12 hours after kick off - once all the sugar rush from the cordial or the slurpee your dad got in drive thru on the way home from the game- by all means... post away!
Sounds like a great way to turn a footy forum into a ghost town

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Sincerely,
@TheSexDogs
Your going to what?? :blush:
Sexual favours are out of order to get a gig.

Ps I'm willing to pay to be a mod lol

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I deserve to be a mod, why I hear you ask.

Well I am a non Bulldogs supporters & I have been decimated against. Also, I know what it's like to be banned & I want others to feel my pain. :tearsofjoy:

Vote 1, the new Mod. Gene Krupa aka Kaz.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hi I'm Exorcist, some of you may know me as Assassin.

I back this contestant whole heartedly.

So vote for TheSexDogs, the future of the Kennel.
Could you imagine.

@TheSexDogs is a Mod and someone shitbags Avo or whoever Marleys current fave is. "Immediate EXPUSLION" for that member and for anyone else that ever liked or agreed with thier posts.. :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: