CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Could you imagine.

@TheSexDogs is a Mod and someone shitbags Avo or whoever Marleys current fave is. "Immediate EXPUSLION" for that member and for anyone else that ever liked or agreed with thier posts.. :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:
Don't be ridiculous. As a moderator I would hold myself to a higher standard and treat everyone respectfully.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
While we are on the topic, I would like reinstatement to the special mod lounge forum. You have T minus 2100 hours otherwise I’ll spill all the secrets of the mods and their little teachers lounge

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I was a mod once upon a time.

you should see the shit they say in the moderators lounge.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Bugger you all.. I’d ban everyone and it’d be just me..

IMG_1016.gif

ps. Here’s something fking freaky?? As I posting this I was listening to the lead singer of Disturbed being interviewed. He mentioned the Force and the Jedi, and it’s power.. Unbelievable when you consider my gif! :fearscream:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
While we are on the topic, I would like reinstatement to the special mod lounge forum. You have T minus 2100 hours otherwise I’ll spill all the secrets of the mods and their little teachers lounge
I heard that the mods talks shit about us peasants there and how they're going to deal with me and my comments about Josh Reynolds. That's just what I heard..

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
There must also be a super moderator sub sub sub sub forum because they had to discuss me somewhere, when they demodded me.

Last edited:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
They have threads for known dissidents, incidents and discuss you at length. Then they try and guess your penis size
I've already posted my penis length on this forum so I don't know why they're guessing?