Rumour Strong rumour

Cujo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fifita is a rough diamond, his work ethic and fitness will be his downfall. If we were to get him, hopefully someone like Kikau would help him reach his potential.
Honestly, could you imagine having Fafita & TPJ in the same side??
The rest of the players would be on 1/2- 1/4 the $$$ & have to do 2-4 x the work cuz these two would only turn up 4 times a season at best!

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Honestly, could you imagine having Fafita & TPJ in the same side??
The rest of the players would be on 1/2- 1/4 the $$$ & have to do 2-4 x the work cuz these two would only turn up 4 times a season at best!
Yeah I'm not a fan of that coming to fruition lol. If TPJ half arses it like last season he can piss off.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Also a NO to Fifita, obviously his worth has fallen but he is a risk to whoever takes him on next.Enigmatic players just one will do us, hoping TPJ kills it in 23.
Assume the Tits will bail out of Fifita or at least lowball his next contract? Who got him there Meninga? Holbrook(who may be just borrowed time anyway)?

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Got pumped on here yesterday re Liam Martin he was never coming to the Dogs,nor is any other Penrith player, looking for a Middle forward with abit of experience but relatively young though,

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Pangai Jnr may be asked to play 13 and play more minutes and a forward to be purchased like klemmer I'm hearing ,Trey Mooney I've heard the Dogs are interested in but I think his under contract

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Pangai Jnr may be asked to play 13 and play more minutes and a forward to be purchased like klemmer I'm hearing ,Trey Mooney I've heard the Dogs are interested in but I think his under contract
I've not asked this before and am almost scared too :tearsofjoy: who from or where are you "hearing" this stuff Davey?

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeh Filters been scoping out Trey Mooney pretty hard lately. Heard Trey been on the phone with Klem and Moses trying to get them over too

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Going to be a superstar Mooney, a Cabramatta two blue

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
S
I'll make this prediction now and you can smash me now or wait til round 5.

Flanno will get better under Ciraldo. When he was with us at Easts he played in a 2 semis and copped shit because after finishing 4th we went out. There were 12 other blokes that needed to own that not just Flanno. So he got tossed.

Comes to the Dogs and gets coached by TBaz......I think under Ciraldo he'll do OK. Hasn't really had the best history being punted by Easts then copping TBaz as coach.

We will see but if I had any coin it would be on Flanno being a better player next year.
Stop trying to trick us into offering him a 10 year extension.

Have a heart.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
LOL,
The panthers fan who gave me the scoop also posted in on Facebook

He coping it from all his friends big time haha