Rumour Strong rumour

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Should the Bulldogs pressure the Knights and make a play for Tyson Frizzell? They want Brooks badly, and are willing to let Klemmer and Frizzell go.

I'd push them to pay a season for Frizzell and offer him a 3 year deal.

Bloke would be excellent cover for Jacko I reckon.

He's his dad.
Speaking of Heka Nanai, I can't believe he's only 34 years old, yet finished playing for us 12 years ago.

I could have sworn he'd be in his 40s these days.

underdogsontop2246

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nick Meaney and Jonah Pezet have resigned till the end of 2025. Meaney is a useless flog who won't get a FG spot for the next 3 years at the Storm :tearsofjoy:

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Should the Bulldogs pressure the Knights and make a play for Tyson Frizzell? They want Brooks badly, and are willing to let Klemmer and Frizzell go.

I'd push them to pay a season for Frizzell and offer him a 3 year deal.

Bloke would be excellent cover for Jacko I reckon.

Speaking of Heka Nanai, I can't believe he's only 34 years old, yet finished playing for us 12 years ago.

I could have sworn he'd be in his 40s these days.
I don't think we need anymore second rowers unless they're a ball playing lock and that's still pretty far down the pecking order. Klemmer would be a much better buy imo.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I don't think we need anymore second rowers unless they're a ball playing lock and that's still pretty far down the pecking order. Klemmer would be a much better buy imo.
Agree, but Frizzell is definitely suited to the middle now imo.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Frizzel looked washed to me this year. Then again knights are the sort of team a flop like flopagun can have a average game against

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
To much of a concussion liability...
Roosters may know a bit more of the bigger picture...
Makes sense but now they've signed Brandon Smith...
Plus he'll be penalised x6 if he plays for us, binned every 2nd game, sent off every 4 games and suspended for a minimum of 5 weeks every time.

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Missed out on Martin because Gussy wants Fifita lol
Too risky when we're already carrying TPJ on big money. A switch would be okay but not both on current or recent form.

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pangai Jnr may be asked to play 13 and play more minutes and a forward to be purchased like klemmer I'm hearing ,Trey Mooney I've heard the Dogs are interested in but I think his under contract
Sharon Woods to come off the bench as well?

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pangai Jnr may be asked to play 13 and play more minutes and a forward to be purchased like klemmer I'm hearing ,Trey Mooney I've heard the Dogs are interested in but I think his under contract
FFS man when is Slater going to be announced as coach? We're fucking waiting. You said after origin

There are people who speak English as their 3rd language and even they know the difference between his and he is....seriously WTF