Rumour Strong rumour

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If I were a betting man I'd bet big we'll end up with at least 1 or 2 of Martin, Crichton, Leniu, To'o, Salmon. We'd have to be favourites for Leniu
Dont start betting then! :tearsofjoy:

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What nato is your mate that gave you the oil?
FFS Nasheed you already asked this dumbass question in another thread. Who cares? Why does that even matter? His mate could have been an alien. Why are you the only c*** this brings this nationality shit up with every post. Just assume he's a fellow Indian like you and move on

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
A halfback will be signed for 24 and be announced after November 1
Another cliff hanger! Water is wet!!

We have the worst “halfback” that is a complete and utter liability in attack and a fuckload of cash to spend… naturally with that flop off contract we are signing a Fucking actual halfback.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I see it was bullshit..relax.Still don't get the hate but not what we need anyway, need a bull PROP.
Some chance we will get a Penrith player some kennellers don't like, CC has spent many years with them all so sees good things those with rage don't :grinning:

HD and Ink

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I'll make this prediction now and you can smash me now or wait til round 5.

Flanno will get better under Ciraldo. When he was with us at Easts he played in a 2 semis and copped shit because after finishing 4th we went out. There were 12 other blokes that needed to own that not just Flanno. So he got tossed.

Comes to the Dogs and gets coached by TBaz......I think under Ciraldo he'll do OK. Hasn't really had the best history being punted by Easts then copping TBaz as coach.

We will see but if I had any coin it would be on Flanno being a better player next year.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Missed out on Martin because Gussy wants Fifita lol
Fifita is a rough diamond, his work ethic and fitness will be his downfall. If we were to get him, hopefully someone like Kikau would help him reach his potential.