Rumour Strong rumour

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Bullldogs are irrelevant now poor culture lie cheat and steal...........lets not forget rape and pillage .
Belong at the bottom of the competition .
Saw some kid wearing a Panthers Jersey for Halloween at work yesterday. You force your kids to wear scum for something that’s supposed to be fun :sob::sob:

Dogsville

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i think Dave was out trick and treating last night and ate to many sour lollies.

Dave mum said it is my turn to use the ipad

Foxalldayeveryday

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
FFS Nasheed you already asked this dumbass question in another thread. Who cares? Why does that even matter? His mate could have been an alien. Why are you the only c*** this brings this nationality shit up with every post. Just assume he's a fellow Indian like you and move on
Why the hate ? I thought we were friends?

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Bullldogs are irrelevant now poor culture lie cheat and steal...........lets not forget rape and pillage .
Belong at the bottom of the competition .
Everyone was happy for penrith to win because no one gives a fuck about them lol

billy beane

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And Smith may be a concussion case in a couple of seasons. I am not sure why whether it's how they train or Robinsons game plan or how they're coached, but a lot of Rorters players are concussion prone.
I think it's because of how hard they play .... little regard for their bodies.