Steve Turner 2010 Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hog

The War Pig
Reaction score
Turner had a good game, 2 tries no errors I could see (haven't seen the game on tv only at the ground). It was good to see his tries coming from quality positional play, when Goodwin comes back we'll have two wingers who's positional play is exceptional.

rockets10

Waterboy
Reaction score
Im so worried about our right side defence, Turner Idris and BK, they were making so much yards down that side

simmmo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
would gladly take taumata back. And would have thrown the cheque book at carney when the raiders cut him.... and I'd have been vindicated right about now

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lmao @ simmo one of the kennels biggest niff nuffs

Maza

Reaction score
He did better than some of the others.
I was happy for a first performance. Would have been ecstatic had the last minute play pulled off but oh well.
He'll do better v Dragons otherwise we'll get slaughtered.

simmmo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lmao @ simmo one of the kennels biggest niff nuffs
Lmao at me? *sigh* I've been right about carney, seymour, the dogs goody goody recruitment policy... and i'm the nuff nuff? you are kidding aren't ya?

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lmao at me? *sigh* I've been right about carney, seymour, the dogs goody goody recruitment policy... and i'm the nuff nuff? you are kidding aren't ya?
If turner was a poly with tats youd love him.

Ted67

Old Dog
Reaction score
tbf, conversions is more of a worry than Turner

The_General

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The goody goody policy that rebuilt our club from a disastrous 2008 and provided one of the biggest one year turn arounds in rugby league history. The one that got us to within one game of a grand final. The one that has got us back to being one of the best sponsored clubs in the league. Yeah what the f*ck were Greenberg and co thinking. Sack the lot of them.

simmmo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The goody goody policy that rebuilt our club from a disastrous 2008 and provided one of the biggest one year turn arounds in rugby league history. The one that got us to within one game of a grand final. The one that has got us back to being one of the best sponsored clubs in the league. Yeah what the f*ck were Greenberg and co thinking. Sack the lot of them.
they went from one extreme to another extreme, which was required at the time.

It's now time to loosen up that policy.

phelps_fan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
In a team that overall did not perform well, I thought Turner did ok. 2 tries and no errors is nothing to complain about.

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
man i think we should sack moore and make simmo the new bulldogs head coach, he thinks he knows everything
damn straight, who needs sponsers when we can have arseholes pissing on other men, making headlines for the wrong reasons

T_dog

I'm afraid of not trying
Reaction score
Imo turner was our best back on the field;

Patten -was MIA for most of the game

Idris -is over hyped and made some very costly errors

Morris- was simmilar to patten and was missing for large parts but this was more the fault or our halves and players who kept dropping the ball .

Heka- not even gonna bother, this guy should never play fg again . I thought he wasn't that bad a couple of seasons ago but he was absolutely shocking yesterday.

Roberts- Had a couple of decent runs and the kick to morris was fantastic.

Bk- I thought he had a shocker , failed to give us any sort of structure and his kicks were too often getting to the knights on the full or 1st bounce.

VAI

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
was happy with turner

unsure how any of us can be certain of how he fits within our team when he hasn't been given a fair go yet. our amount of possession was woeful and we were on the backfoot for 3/4 of the match

nanai was chosen over jtk because from all reports jtk had some shockers in the trials while nanai played well, so therefore this was NOT a coaching mistake

the most amazing thing is people think they know better than a 1st grade coach. it's one thing to have an opinion and to question decisions, but it's something else completely when some people on an internet forum feel they know better than a 1st grade coach and publicly anounce this on said chat forum

what a ****ing joke. if you're so good, why are you not playing or coaching 1st grade? i rest my case, stfu

in moore we trust

X

XxFoVoSxX

Imo turner was our best back on the field;

Patten -was MIA for most of the game

Idris -is over hyped and made some very costly errors

Morris- was simmilar to patten and was missing for large parts but this was more the fault or our halves and players who kept dropping the ball .

Heka- not even gonna bother, this guy should never play fg again . I thought he wasn't that bad a couple of seasons ago but he was absolutely shocking yesterday.

Roberts- Had a couple of decent runs and the kick to morris was fantastic.

Bk- I thought he had a shocker , failed to give us any sort of structure and his kicks were too often getting to the knights on the full or 1st bounce.
the mistakes idris was making was because he was trying too hard... sbw was doing the same thing because he tried hard...
idris was 1 of our best players on saturday night.. anyone who says other wise has no idea..

Status
Not open for further replies.