[Staggering] Banner!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

anfornee

Waterboy
Reaction score
Cool man!

I was standing in between Rami and the guy that gave him the other post of the Staggering banner in Gosford.... I advised to hold the handles at an angle so it didn't droop.

Was that you?
im trying to remember how it was...
were you wearing a white bandana?
by the way.. anybody on here who has facebook.. add me. fullname is anthony aoun. im just uploading a video of the opening of the game when the dogs run out!!

Darbas

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i saw that aswell :grinning:...but i reckon the boys must love coming out and seeing the colour and noise we make...the army has been absolutely great this year:grinning:
Helps when they rack up good performances on the field. Enjoying footy again, which is a change after last year.

Quillen

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
by the way.. anybody on here who has facebook.. add me. fullname is anthony aoun. im just uploading a video of the opening of the game when the dogs run out!!
Nah... I had no hat, dark blue bulldogs raincoat...

Big roman nose... (Bahhaah... actually... that could be any of us)

Anyhoo... I'll say hi at the next one.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
Helps when they rack up good performances on the field. Enjoying footy again, which is a change after last year.
definately so...and i guess we make the extra effort with banners rippin up newspaper etc...but its great tp see the boys enjoy their footy:grinning:

Costaki10

Bulldogs Army
Reaction score
he was sitting infront of me at gosford

Costaki10

Bulldogs Army
Reaction score
send me the video also i will add it to the site tomorrow when i do it all.

anfornee

Waterboy
Reaction score
definately so...and i guess we make the extra effort with banners rippin up newspaper etc...but its great tp see the boys enjoy their footy:grinning:
we all deserve a pat on the back because week in week out were putting in alot of effort to make our doggies feel at home wherever ****hole stadium were playing at...

Darbas

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
we all deserve a pat on the back because week in week out were putting in alot of effort to make our doggies feel at home wherever ****hole stadium were playing at...
Stadium wasnt bad. The people filling it (except the southern hill, the scattered doggies fans and most those half time dancing girls) were appalling.

Costaki10

Bulldogs Army
Reaction score
we have now taken over cua stadium, kogarah, canberra, gosford and newcastle stadiums.

**** we are good

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
agreed :grinning:...would be good to know that there is always constant support going on...cant wait for our game against the panthers in like 2 weeks time:grinning:

anfornee

Waterboy
Reaction score
Belmore *hint hint*
soon boys soon and when that day comes it will be the best ever....
could you imagine if they fix the main grandstand to a two level stand to seat 15-20,000 people... then add small stand like newcastle had today on the western side.. small little stands like them at both ends of belmore makes around 3-5000 seats.. thats a possible total of 25,000 seated fans... now to our beloved hill.... add a new screen and scoreboard and nothing needs to be changed there.. at the moment the stadium capacity of belmore is 25,000(9000 of those seated).. (heres the link; http://www.austadiums.com/stadiums/stadiums.php?id=14 )thats 16,000 people standing but if the two ends are fixed it would drop to around 14,000.. a 39,000 stadium would be absolutely awesome..

but is it possible??????

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
soon boys soon and when that day comes it will be the best ever....
could you imagine if they fix the main grandstand to a two level stand to seat 15-20,000 people... then add small stand like newcastle had today on the western side.. small little stands like them at both ends of belmore makes around 3-5000 seats.. thats a possible total of 25,000 seated fans... now to our beloved hill.... add a new screen and scoreboard and nothing needs to be changed there.. at the moment the stadium capacity of belmore is 25,000(9000 of those seated).. (heres the link; http://www.austadiums.com/stadiums/stadiums.php?id=14 )thats 16,000 people standing but if the two ends are fixed it would drop to around 14,000.. a 39,000 stadium would be absolutely awesome..

but is it possible??????
for me watchin the dogs at belmore would deadset give me goosebumps

riichiie

Waterboy
Reaction score
the sign makers my good mates
great blokes
top supporters
;)

and its funny i see them on tv when im not at the game
anthonyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy u looked good on camm today lmao

Last edited by a moderator:

anfornee

Waterboy
Reaction score
the sign makers my good mates
great blokes
top supporters
;)

and its funny i see them on tv when im not at the game
anthonyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy u looked good on camm today lmao
hahaha richie... see how dedicated i am!!
and costa im doing that now!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.