[Staggering] Banner!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

phelps_fan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know the guy who holds the Staggering banner. I held it last weekend versus the Storm :D

Today I held up the banner "GO GARRY GO", it's his banner too.

I retract my comments about Brisbane Broncos having the worst support group in the NRL. After today's performance, the Knights won this title fair and square.
I still think Parra have the worst but for me the Knights are a close second. We had a bogan supporter behing us. The only way to describe her is a Campbelltown bogan from Newy. Everytime we got the ball "You are a bunch of cheats", "You knocked on", "Number 9 you suck" (my personal favourite), "Ennis you're a grub". I don't mean for a small amount of time, but the WHOLE game. AT the end she was saying "Oh we are going to beat Parra next week and overtake you" to which my sister and I made the effort to turn around and say to her "We have the bye next week. Thanks". That was the last we heard from her.

On another note, they showed my sign for all of 2 seconds at the start of the game when the players ran out after showing the Army.

anfornee

Waterboy
Reaction score
I still think Parra have the worst but for me the Knights are a close second. We had a bogan supporter behing us. The only way to describe her is a Campbelltown bogan from Newy. Everytime we got the ball "You are a bunch of cheats", "You knocked on", "Number 9 you suck" (my personal favourite), "Ennis you're a grub". I don't mean for a small amount of time, but the WHOLE game. AT the end she was saying "Oh we are going to beat Parra next week and overtake you" to which my sister and I made the effort to turn around and say to her "We have the bye next week. Thanks". That was the last we heard from her.

On another note, they showed my sign for all of 2 seconds at the start of the game when the players ran out after showing the Army.
hey man id laugh if it was the same lady we had behind us.. she was around 70 years old no joke and she had the foulest mouth ive seen.. seriously got to a stage where she was saying fack you, you dirty **** when we were tackling. shame on her. thats the way those dirty rednecks are. all their kids are brought up like that too... why do you think they are known to be dirty and inbred.. by the way.. what sign is yours??

phelps_fan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I doubt it was the same one, we were sitting in Bay 4 in the front row. Trust me to buy those tickets. But this lady was one fo the worst I have ever sat near. She was so convinced Wes Naquima's try was a try.

My sign was a crummy hand-made one on cardboard that I made for the Gosford game. I had "No need to brag it's David Stagg" (yes incredibly lame). Anyway he saw it and liked it. If you watch very slowly after the army you will see a slight glimpse of it.

robdog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
hey man id laugh if it was the same lady we had behind us.. she was around 70 years old no joke and she had the foulest mouth ive seen.. seriously got to a stage where she was saying fack you, you dirty **** when we were tackling. shame on her. thats the way those dirty rednecks are. all their kids are brought up like that too... why do you think they are known to be dirty and inbred.. by the way.. what sign is yours??
lol at the old gutter mouth.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
i wish somebody just had shut her up lol
Plastic bag, ball of string, and she'll be silent soon enough.

WOAH .. that was rather dark of me..

That's why I don't go with Dad to any games, as he can be a real arseclown if the Dogs start losing.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
Plastic bag, ball of string, and she'll be silent soon enough.

WOAH .. that was rather dark of me..

That's why I don't go with Dad to any games, as he can be a real arseclown if the Dogs start losing.
lol well then a least you made the smart choice then :p:p

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
lol well then a least you made the smart choice then :p:p
Yeah he gets the whole "OH I told you they'd get done", *ranting* typical Bulldogs gone to sleep *ranting*.

Then I normally tell him to piss off if he's not going to watch the game in peace :D

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
Yeah he gets the whole "OH I told you they'd get done", *ranting* typical Bulldogs gone to sleep *ranting*.

Then I normally tell him to piss off if he's not going to watch the game in peace :D
fair call lol :D

Darbas

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Yeh my old mans the same. He loves a win but he never expects us to so that he can always be like "i told you it wasnt worth coming" and all that but gotta love the guy for steering me in the right decision of what team to follow ;)

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
[STAGGERING] spotted you again :D good work man

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
I held up Go Garry Go again. He looked at me when I held it up :D

Shame he was injured :(

phelps_fan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We held up a sign for Stagg and got a wave.
Great to see the banners at the game

Status
Not open for further replies.