Not open for further replies.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Are you a memeber here? I keep seeing it, love it!!

Anyone else keep seeing it?

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
I was sitting with the boys who had the Banners. They were awesome; Staggering, Idrisistable, Beastwood

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
just got back, yeh they are members here and have done a good job with the banners, we had a good time at newy and i had Knights fans coming up to me and saying "you guys are awesome" and "its great to see that passion for your team, we wish we had a supporter group like that", good to hear that from opposition fans

Chappo

Bulldog Pride
Reaction score
just got back, yeh they are members here and have done a good job with the banners, we had a good time at newy and i had Knights fans coming up to me and saying "you guys are awesome" and "its great to see that passion for your team, we wish we had a supporter group like that", good to hear that from opposition fans
I wanted to tackle that annoying fat guy in front of us though. I also wanted to mute that bogan old man Knights fan who sat behind us to the left.

Paulina..

BrysonGoodwin♥
Reaction score
their supporters. Biggest racist bogans ever. I was sick of all the crap we all copped. the club should be ashamed of how some of them carried on.. wog-this, wog-that.. so pathetic!

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
oh this old lady on her chair was annoying us throughout the whole game, honestly she didnt stop running her mouth and she was about 80yrs old, it was scummy lolll bloody hate that area, there ground is the worst to go to by far in the NRL

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
I know the guy who holds the Staggering banner. I held it last weekend versus the Storm :D

Today I held up the banner "GO GARRY GO", it's his banner too.

I retract my comments about Brisbane Broncos having the worst support group in the NRL. After today's performance, the Knights won this title fair and square.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
WOW! That bad?? What a bunch of morons. The eccys mustve worn off before the game even started.

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
yeh mate they are pathetic up there, and they think our supporter base is bad lmaooo these guys are miles infront

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
Fk their supporters. Biggest racist bogans ever. I was sick of all the sh1t we all copped. Fk me the club should be ashamed of how some of them carried on.. wog-this, wog-that.. so pathetic!
i agree...and when that dumb mole called idris a black ****...i couldnt believe it really

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
yeh we turned around and hammered her, every time Idris touched the ball they would always say something, and we told her off and chanted "you are a racist" and i didnt hear them after that, bloody scums

Paulina..

BrysonGoodwin♥
Reaction score
They are so unbelievably pathetic! As dogs supporters we have gotten used to being called crap, but these supporters took it way too far! I copped a few shots personally as I was leaving the game and I heard others copping sh1t aswell.

I couldn't believe it. Who knew that racism is THIS evident in the year 2009? I mean I expect there to be some but there supporters take the fking cake for taking it way too far. Scum.

Darbas

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great job boys. Im sure they are kennelers. ;)
Ofcourse we are. Glad to see our works appreciated but wouldve liked a win today :( oh well theres always next game

Status
Not open for further replies.