[Staggering] Banner!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Ofcourse we are. Glad to see our works appreciated but wouldve liked a win today :( oh well theres always next game
You're Anthony? I'm the guy who held up your Go Gary Go banner :D

will.i.am

Benchwarmer
Reaction score
oh this old lady on her chair was annoying us throughout the whole game, honestly she didnt stop running her mouth and she was about 80yrs old, it was scummy lolll bloody hate that area, there ground is the worst to go to by far in the NRL
Man she was annoying, that nagging voice. "Sit down, rah rah"

The fans there was the worst I've seen thus far

Darbas

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nah hes my cousin but we made banners together so its a joint thing. Completely lost all the banners today had no idea where they were but got them all back so glad they were all up at least. Bit of a let down with the result and then the drive back but well come back firing hopefully

Quillen

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
NONE of the Doggy fans that hold up the banners you distribute would ever steal them.

Thanks for taking them along and next time I'm with you guys, I'll be happy to hold one up if you need me.

Costaki10

Bulldogs Army
Reaction score
some awesome pics from the game people are posting up.

that is the last of the away army for a long time now.

Darbas

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
NONE of the Doggy fans that hold up the banners you distribute would ever steal them.

Thanks for taking them along and next time I'm with you guys, I'll be happy to hold one up if you need me.
Wasn't worried bout doggies fans. Heard knights fans saying something bout grabbing them so i was keeping an eye on them making sure someone in blue and white was holding them. Theyll come with me whenever i go so ull see them alot for the rest of the year

anfornee

Waterboy
Reaction score
Are you a memeber here? I keep seeing it, love it!!

Anyone else keep seeing it?
hahaha yeah im a member here..
those banners are ours.
we have:
Staggering
Lost A Willie Got A Stagg
Go Gary Go
Follow The Patten
Give Em A Hickey
Simply Idrisistable
Unleash The Beastwood
The Polar Express

hahaha were doing our bit to get our army looking awesome!!!

Quillen

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wasn't worried bout doggies fans. Heard knights fans saying something bout grabbing them so i was keeping an eye on them making sure someone in blue and white was holding them. Theyll come with me whenever i go so ull see them alot for the rest of the year
Nice one, bruvah, nice one...

Actually, you remember at Bluetongue when the players came over to clap us?

I forget which player it was (maybe Eastwood) but he tapped Stagg on the shoulder and pointed to the Staggering banner... David looked up and smiled....

hehe...

Your Mum

Jorgie
Reaction score
lol that is me standing behind the guy holding it up. I rule.

anfornee

Waterboy
Reaction score

hey mate im anthony... hahaha good to put a kennel account to the face..hahaha

and yeah boys we are more than glad to pass around. the army can be trusted.. quillen i dont know who you are in person but next away game just come up to me and ill give you one if we need people to hold...

we have season tickets for home games on the 30m line same side as the army but other side of the halfway line. really just wondering if we can get in the kennel?

Quillen

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

and yeah boys we are more than glad to pass around. the army can be trusted.. quillen i dont know who you are in person but next away game just come up to me and ill give you one if we need people to hold...

we have season tickets for home games on the 30m line same side as the army but other side of the halfway line. really just wondering if we can get in the kennel?
Cool man!

I was standing in between Rami and the guy that gave him the other post of the Staggering banner in Gosford.... I advised to hold the handles at an angle so it didn't droop.

Was that you?

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score

really dont see why not..just go through your noraml gate and come down :grinning:

anfornee

Waterboy
Reaction score
Nice one, bruvah, nice one...

Actually, you remember at Bluetongue when the players came over to clap us?

I forget which player it was (maybe Eastwood) but he tapped Stagg on the shoulder and pointed to the Staggering banner... David looked up and smiled....

hehe...
hahaha yeah and i got the thumbs up too...
you know how happy i was.hahaha he looked right at me and gave me that italian hand signal for perfect...

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
hahaha yeah and i got the thumbs up too...
you know how happy i was.hahaha he looked right at me and gave me that italian hand signal for perfect...
i saw that aswell :grinning:...but i reckon the boys must love coming out and seeing the colour and noise we make...the army has been absolutely great this year:grinning:

Status
Not open for further replies.