Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Spencer Leniu

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I think this is getting a bit misunderstood.

Bulldog Steve has been providing on point info for over a year now.

Kiwi dog appears to have some very on point info too.

I don’t think either do it for an ego.

Kiwi dog is very chill and open.

Steve is sick of seeing fuckwits (and there are plenty) talk shit and dribble e.g that Joel flog and the other 99% like him who talk out their ass. Copying other forums, Facebook and saying “I’m hearing”. As pointless as nashweed and flopagan.

These 2 are 2 of the better blokes we have had about since 2009 when i joined and that’s just not on their info it’s their personality and interaction I’ve experienced personally with a laugh and decent blokes.

It’s been clear that Steve has a strong source involved close at the panthers as he broke leinu not coming over a year ago, been spot on with burton, critta etc and other shit there.

Kiwi dog has said where his info comes from. Neither use this to stroke their Fucking ego or talk in riddles and pretend to be in the know. They both pretty upfront.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I’m not hedging anything

I’m just sharing word for word exactly what I was messaged

That’s what “ “ means mate

Unlike you or many here I don’t come on here to boast or count how many predictions come to fruition

I actually have a life outside of this
im just asking if you are saying it is done or if not what are the conditions ?

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I think this is getting a bit misunderstood.

Bulldog Steve has been providing on point info for over a year now.

Kiwi dog appears to have some very on point info too.

I don’t think either do it for an ego.

Kiwi dog is very chill and open.

Steve is sick of seeing fuckwits (and there are plenty) talk shit and dribble e.g that Joel flog and the other 99% like him who talk out their ass.

These 2 are 2 of the better blokes we have had about since 2009 when i joined and that’s just not on their info it’s their personality and interaction I’ve experienced personally with a laugh and decent blokes.
thanks mate just asking a simple question, if he has the correct mail he will know the answer

Reactions: ATT

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Bahaha, your so salty and triggered that someone does it differently to you than your fuckn shitty way of ‘mail’ LMAO
this is why uneducated school kids arent not on my PM list

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
thanks mate just asking a simple question, if he has the correct mail he will know the answer
No worries mate. Kiwi dog is a good bloke. Genuine and good for a bit of laugh too. Don’t think he’s making it up. He might or might not know the depths of conversations. Though as noted before he announced that KO was done with Gus as he was noted by media as going to dolphins.

The bloke he talks to might only share part information that he gets. Not sure how it works. Though think he hears parts and appreciate him sharing it too.

Regardless of any of this I truly hope leinu is welcomed to the blue and white army!

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
i definitely would keep thommo if he took a reduced contract, can never have too many quality middles.
Agree, really hope he can stay. Even if it's just a 1 yr deal on a reduced contract with an option for a second in clubs favour.

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There are obviously a few posters who have access to decent information and most appreciate them sharing and readers can make their own judgement call. If the information has proven credible in the past, given no one has a 100% hit rate, not sure why the information is regularly challenged.
However clowns like lovemachine, nasheed etc who have nil credibility are easy targets for a pile on.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I get it your craving some attention and want to cup my balls again. Proceed. It will keep your mouth occupied the way you like to.
Bro, you might be hot for some male on male action but I don't role that way. Your constant fan boying over @Bulldogsteve is quite funny but also concerning.