Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Spencer Leniu

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Are you confessing to be a pedo? WTF
Wait so you’re a child? My bad. I just thought you’re a little bitch. Though does explain a lot.

Should of Known!

Last edited:

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Fookn hell there’s some angry characters in this chat atm .. :triumph:
continue on though, I don’t see any winners yet.
@Tassie Devil might need to hire out ‘TKFC’ bro that is if @Bulldogs09 can stop licking the both corners arses for a moment ffs
Fucking loving this shit.

Hissy fits and handbags everywhere on here.

TKFC has been on a break due to the federal inspection, tho I believe we paid of.... I mean, from my understanding they didn't find anything illegal ..

Few new contenders popping up tho.

Like it. Like it.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I don’t think NAS goes.

One of storms bosses recently quoted as saying confident in keeping him and want to wrap him up.
Maybe, he's reportedly on 625k and will need an upgrade. If we throw 800-850k at him it'd be a competitive offer. Gus signed AFB for reportedly 850k at Warrior and NAS is better than what AFB was when that deal happened. Our forward pack a little light (even when adding in Leniu) when comparing to the top teams so if we aren't buying a marquee half that'd be the next best thing. The Storm boss was confident they'd keep Cheese too, until he's extended he's available and there's a chance.

Pavdogg82

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
NAS is a beast, but I actually think Max King as our number 8 shouldn't be underestimated. He is smaller and more mobile, also doesn't have the brain snaps that NAS is prone to do. If NAS is replacing Thompson, then i'm ok with that. (The POM has not delivered on his huge price tag)

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
im just asking if you are saying it is done or if not what are the conditions ?
I don’t know the conditions, I just share every bit of information passed to me, sometimes it’s a lot sometimes it’s vague

I’m not professing to be in the know but I know a couple of people “in the know” including one you rubbished

Why aren’t you sharing info seeing you clearly know more? Instead of bagging people who are trying to keep the rest of the fans here informed during what is a long pre season

jake6

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I don’t know the conditions, I just share every bit of information passed to me, sometimes it’s a lot sometimes it’s vague

I’m not professing to be in the know but I know a couple of people “in the know” including one you rubbished

Why aren’t you sharing info seeing you clearly know more? Instead of bagging people who are trying to keep the rest of the fans here informed during what is a long pre season
You are carrying on like a bit of a d1ck @Bulldogsteve

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

We appreciate the info bro and for passing on what you know.

Dogs79

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Just a wild guess, but I wouldn’t be surprised if some of the ‘special’ conditions had to do with outside of league activities ie: Boxing. Leniu is a bit of an enforcer, his been described to be a tough kid, he fits the mould of these competitive big boppers who like to test themselves in the boxing ring similar to TPJ, Jnr Paulo etc.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Why aren’t you sharing info seeing you clearly know more? Instead of bagging people you fk face know it all, come at me!
SHOTS FIRED! TKFC is still on baby ... @Tassie Devil

Shooting The Office GIF - Shooting The Office Gun - Discover & Share GIFs

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Because he is a tool.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Once I had info about Elijah Taylor, I knew he was signing with the Panthers months before it was announced.

Pity he wasn't a Bulldog or else I too would have been a cool kid with "info".

Alas he was a warrior going to Penrith and no one gave a shit lol.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Me thinks Rooster let go of Keary so they can contain for Manu at 6, Suuali to centre to get more involved and they sign RTS because thats what they do but they actually need some cap so Keary gone.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Me thinks Rooster let go of Keary so they can contain for Manu at 6, Suuali to centre to get more involved and they sign RTS because thats what they do but they actually need some cap so Keary gone.
They will have to let someone go or Suaali'i will definitely be off to Union. If you (the collective you) had the choice who would you let go, Tedesco, Manu, Suaali'i or Keary?

Always a Bulldog

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
They will have to let someone go or Suaali'i will definitely be off to Union. If you (the collective you) had the choice who would you let go, Tedesco, Manu, Suaali'i or Keary?

Always a Bulldog
Keary definitely

PaxMaxi1980

Kennel Established
Reaction score

Always a Bulldog
Keary with the concussions makes it easy. Maybe Sualli otherwise as I wouldn’t trust him to be satisfied in the centres.

PaxMaxi1980

Kennel Established
Reaction score

And it’s appreciated mate.