Rumour Spencer Leniu

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Isn’t this entire thing based off someone’s fake post yesterday? Those FB group pages just copy all their shit from here and then the Insta groups copy from the FB groups lol.
Yep anything on those unofficial bulldogs Facebook pages are always pure shit... Cant remember them ever getting a scoop first and it being correct

surfdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
At a minimum it seems we have "made a very attractive offer" now Baz needs to work his magic

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Yep anything on those unofficial bulldogs Facebook pages are always pure shit... Cant remember them ever getting a scoop first and it being correct
Canterbury Bulldogs news steals rumours of the berries page. He or she may aswell sign up to the kennel and steal some rumours off here

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Isn’t this entire thing based off someone’s fake post yesterday? Those FB group pages just copy all their shit from here and then the Insta groups copy from the FB groups lol.
Malla, Assassin and others have been saying for a few months that we're chasing him so hopefully we're a decent chance.

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This bloke works for the local Penrith rag so you’d guess he would have his ear close to the ground.
I'm pretty sure that's the same guy who said that Burton will be re-signing with Penrith months ago so......yeah
Also, there is a difference between signing a contract and agreeing to terms. Maybe Leniu has agreed to terms but he hasn't signed the contract yet

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Currently Spencer has not signed.

Here is his Instagram link and he is not following the Dogs

Cotric didn't start following us until months after he signed with us so not all players start following a club on IG before they sign. I've been watching JAC's IG like a hawk for any sign that he's following us but nothing yet :sob:

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cotric didn't start following us until months after he signed with us so not all players start following a club on IG before they sign. I've been watching JAC's IG like a hawk for any sign that he's following us but nothing yet :sob:
Is he following us now??

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Peter Lang is an absolute flog lol
Leinu will be announced a bulldogs before you know it
are you saying he has signed ????

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Not yet (officially) but everything looks likely. Last I heard is that he agreed verbally.
Panthers won’t be able to match our offer and he is keen to play for us.
How much are we offering if they can't match it? Would have to be 450k+?

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Not yet (officially) but everything looks likely. Last I heard is that he agreed verbally.
Panthers won’t be able to match our offer and he is keen to play for us.
I heard cheese is close as well. But definitely not signed