Rumour Spencer Leniu

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rumour on Facebook saying we have signed him anyone heard anything on the legitimacy of this would be great signing
Well if it's on Facebook then it must be true so lets pop the champagne...this is the big signing news we have been waiting for :laughing:

If this is true, and I hope it is, we can forget about Burton coming early as Penrith will be so pissed off at losing him they will deny Burotn the release out of spite

An interesting side note....when we signed Burton, Leniu did like a post on our IG page about the Burton signing even though he doesn't follow us and that particular post wouldn't have been in his feed...was that a sign?

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Not bad at all if true.

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
TBaz has made it clear, if a Penrith players is on the open market it's a fair game !
I would rather we get him !!!
No I meant if we signed him for 22, Penrith will not release him early to us for 21 because they actually need him in 21 with Tamou leaving.

Obviously you already know if we've signed him and JAC so we'll wait for one of your emoji hints for confirmation...and then hopefully the good news you alluded to will be confirmed by the club

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A bloody ibis would be a like for like swap with napa!! Leniu would provide some of the punch & muscle our pack has been sorely missing!!
Definitely he runs harder than most props I’ve seen

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pleaseeee
Mate I haven't watched Leniu that closely but it seems like you have and you have said a couple of times that his stats are similar to Haas. Do you seriously think he is in that league because Haas is one of the best props in the game (in terms of metres gained). I hope its true because we really need a good meter eater in our side.

If this signing is true, it's strange that Penrith didn't fight harder for him or that they didn't make it him a higher priority